3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
An-Si Carto 03.02.20 04:22 pm

Impressions of the game (EA Sports UFC)

Just started a career, yet in the game are satisfied. Had some trouble with the Ground Game, in the demo, so only had a soup and now don't do badly.

12 Comments
Sort by:
M
May Allister 03.02.20

Played UFC Undisputed 2009. Great game. Madly in this I want. But only PS4 is not present yet)

N
Nadya93ks 03.02.20

sorry that its not on ps3

S
Sergey-1996 03.02.20

It is a pity that it's not on PC.

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 03.02.20

A
An-Si Carto 03.02.20

tTROUBLEMAKER
Yes, the Newbie to play it again.

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 03.02.20

An-Si Carto
career to train and play with friends under beer

b
bibop121 03.02.20

garbage current counterparts to break at Nada to be a complete nerd to all the techniques on the fly to capture my impression of the game sucks could and easier handling to make

l
lex10010 03.02.20

Very nice, only translation is not enough!

A
Aleksandr Pryanichnikov 03.02.20

all pleasant time of day, will tell not much about the game UFC for mobile devices. first of all I recommend the game not to install to the phone, if you suffer from stupidity as its developers, here are some disadvantages you will encounter. First of all don't pay real money for fighters, the more expensive the stump the longer it is in the game, explain what it means is, i.e., not hit and not moving. the first thing I want to mention your player full standing stump get used to it, fighter computer shakes the pendulum, moves forward, backward, circling around you, your fighter forward and back, the second, your attack is interrupted by the special skills of the fighter computer but just strikes at any time, after make submission at a computer there is a series of super hits, this doesn't work, if you need a super hit at the company he is not lost, you have the same after his attack, he flies, be careful clicking on the super punch your fighter will stand and the computer during this time two shots one of which the crown, in short, to play on the phone I do not recommend the game is full SHIT, for that shit roundnose'm sorry, even 1 to put on a 5-point scale

M
Maksim Strekozov 03.02.20

Tell us a little about the events in mob.version of the game. Very often give duplicates of existing fighters. EA, you greedy. I had from the last event only Cruz. Nabil 8000 thinking that you are worthy of the standards of a fighter, and you take given. Unfair. This game is awesome. The main thing that hands not from one place grew.

E
Erikstar 03.02.20

The best fighting game and a sports simulator of 2014, just started to play, the game captures the spectacle and reality. Who have not played advise.

P
ProstoyParen 03.02.20

Why not to choose training for strength endurance the breath of EITI,as in yufsi 3 on the PS 3? Passed all high kick to the head stupid.The game is short and repetitive.