3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Delakrua 03.02.20 04:24 pm

Collected 9000 games the incentive xDDD

And yet I can sign up as a steam curator ^_^
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6857971
66 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maklline66 03.02.20

about 100-150 games on the account.
More than half - bought on sale for 80-90% of sidony and bundles purely out of greed. Of course, almost a little of them in that play.
20% - played in the pirates, then bought to support the developers. Sometimes a no-no, going through some game.
10% - bought because the fan - BioShock, serious Sam, Hitman. From the fan sheet completed all.
And the last 10% of the games that I do not understand how came to me usually every free shelupon, which is added if you already have some kind of game.

Z
Zhizn dermo 03.02.20

It would be better gathered the pieces of his ruined life.

S
StarDNikolaevich 03.02.20

BarackKamacho
One of those achievements, when to be proud of especially more than not.

Victor Delacroix
Of course a matter of taste, but as for me, in your library of 95 percent as the minimum waste.

Victor Delacroix
I imagine it like this

S
Shock Burst 03.02.20

I am in my life so do not save! I have stupid games and not enough time... the Witcher 3 to 4 months passed! Fallout 4 is still not passed

W
Welkombe05 03.02.20

I don't understand. Why did you insult him. He gathered all of these games. Spending money etc. something you say to him about friends? I find it funny from your envy. Because this is the accomplishment that you not under force. Or simple can't afford it. He had the money for all this, he's probably wealthy, perhaps he earned every penny. My you please. You have to accept your jealousy. It's no wonder they say Envious silence . And where only your jealousy goes. You plus those who it offends, what would you like to compensate for their jealousy. And cons of those who follow him happy. Pardon the expression and insult, but you are a jerk, or take it for granted or go and fight with their problems)

t
timonuv 03.02.20

Welkombe05

hmm , I like that for fun, and since wealth is determined by the number of games in steam)?
Do not be silly, how many of these 4,000 games do those that are adequate money and purchased a pre-order/ world war II time of release, Yes there is 99.9% of the indie shit that will never be started, so wee doubt quite questionable )

M
MelShlemming 03.02.20

Welkombe05
Yes, Yes, Yes... First bring!, I feel sorry for you...

A
AR3E 03.02.20

Well done.

V
Viktor Delakrua 03.02.20

Oh, lol - forum topic alive %)

t
trustedSunbro 03.02.20

A real Baker!

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 03.02.20

And why are they needed? You one hundredth part of them passed at least?

S
Sonic268 03.02.20

Victor Delacroix
my congratulations )

S
Stinger_Max 03.02.20

Way Shen
He will not pass. So will the COP and Dothan drive.

V
Viktor Delakrua 03.02.20

^had Arnol

k
kogwinovanton 03.02.20

Wow,me and my 48 igrulek'll stand on the sidelines)

V
Viktor Delakrua 03.02.20

Updated first post with:
upd: ATP modders site, updated the topic name

X
XcomX360 03.02.20

Dude, you're really cool

u
uni895 03.02.20

Money to nowhere.

R
RikoChiko 03.02.20

Here in the tenth year, when he hastalis 600 games was an incentive to have. For the Incentive, then, Kala was not.

l
lookaway 03.02.20

why?