3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Cooper 1991 21.09.19 05:20 pm

Best partner (share opinions) (Race Driver: GRID)

I could not find a normal partner, but then my choice was to partner by name: Lee Niven.... He is super people)) rarely loses (but wins with my help) He is not particularly strong in formula and prototypes, but Lehman and other races held in the first... (sometimes of course will lose, but not in last place)
Share your team-mates maybe someone will find your ideal))))

PS: I official crack so maybe not a coincidence in names..
33 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rage Racer 21.09.19

David Cooper. On the track, however, is often wrong, but still, the team brings... of the Partner it is necessary to choose such that the money and points the team has brought, but you were able to overtake him. And it is part of the reward for 1st place will pick up, and you Cup will not get...

k
kamaz360 21.09.19

sales, I can't find where Evo hire(

R
Rage Racer 21.09.19

Need in u ranked pilots (command bar) to watch many of them can be hired by clicking... the PC does not know what this key is, I play on the PS3, there - triangle.

Q
Q-din 21.09.19

Nori Kaito - super

F
Foka 21.09.19

Most of the game went with Jamie Christopher. He specializes in prototypes and in General a pretty good pilot. Sometimes wrong, and very silly, but for example in the same Le Mans (about prototypes, I am silent) from the rear bumper it does not unstick..

V
Vladimir Cooper 1991 21.09.19

kamaz360: in order to hire a companion you need to pass a few percent of the game.... as soon as I open the garage where there are two cars (one on the floor and the other on a stand).. there (if you are these russifiers: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/9628/ .... http://www.playground.ru/cheats/9542/))) will tell you everything.....

k
kamaz360 21.09.19

yeah))thank you)I'm just a little beat)More on an Internet uproar

r
rapteev 21.09.19

I now have a normal partner is USA, but 70 % win yourself seize.

[
[DON] 21.09.19

devid dempsy owiny dude on gt 1 steers ahead of me and Yeshe tadao kurosawa!

k
killer8117 21.09.19

Guys I'm sorry of course but I have not found an appropriate topic for my problem and sozdovat think it makes no sense..in short why when I create a profile and begin to write the name of the letters are not written,instead the squares with a question mark..the official russificator and videos and text in Russian except for these damn letters.

N
NOMADi 21.09.19

Previously raced with Tom Rockford(GT1) he was great in all the races in GT1 always 2nd after me in 24 LeMan overtook even Tom Kristensen's. And now I have David Dempsey(GT1) rides a little more aggressive and faster than the previous one. Suggest!!!!

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 21.09.19

I Fazzio Gianni, at Le Mans together in the LMP1 class finish, I'm first he's second. In Le Mans he will lose only if the car brakes, and the car he can smash only with someone's light hand. Also good in GT1 and Pro Tuner.

S
SonderMann 21.09.19

killer8117: I also when creating a new profile in the title display strange characters instead of letters. After I put the English layout and English. the language of the keyboard input by default, have started to display eng. letters. When Russian layout (default), even though I don't change the input language while running GRID'and still symbols instead of letters.
(Didn't want to dirty the thread, but perhaps someone will help).

Hello!

K
KazaK 21.09.19

2 years ago his partner was hanging David Cooper, but he's not nervesa, I took it only for the article:) makes a Mistake, cuts, etc., etc., BUT when I started to play again in the game, the problems with Cooper seemed like flowers...

A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 21.09.19

My companions throughout the game Eiji Matzuke. Goes okay at Le Mans, in Pro Tuned, true to the prototypes he's always in the last days.

D
DiRT_43 21.09.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

T
TripLite 21.09.19

I had a lot of teammates somewhere around 5-6% but then I found a partner named Alex Fletcher of chracteristic very good. I ran almost half of the game (played the game 1 time) and then thought about it and changed it to Jamie Christopher. this features even a little better, but 70% of winning picks. though such partner may allow one who is playing with trainers or Sundry to pass without cheating. I personally played with the coach

T
TripLite 21.09.19

people and who the thread knows how to create your own partner? we can be there in the system to dig deeper? thou who knows write how it is plezzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

H
He_oH 21.09.19

Jamie Christopher great shows in all classes of racing. in TOUGE I was with him constantly for the 1st place fight. Most importantly for the sensible cars to drive

s
steamus97 21.09.19

Tony Whyte special. I won only with him