3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Cooper 1991 21.09.19 05:20 pm

Best partner (share opinions) (Race Driver: GRID)

I could not find a normal partner, but then my choice was to partner by name: Lee Niven.... He is super people)) rarely loses (but wins with my help) He is not particularly strong in formula and prototypes, but Lehman and other races held in the first... (sometimes of course will lose, but not in last place)
Share your team-mates maybe someone will find your ideal))))

PS: I official crack so maybe not a coincidence in names..
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artemiy96 21.09.19

Seth Brown - awesome racer!)) But had to fire. Because 55% was taken away and was always above me in the list!(

F
Fenix712 21.09.19

Jamie Christopher

u
ukinee 21.09.19

Elji Matzuke is a normal kid,Le Mans GT1,easy to pletetsya for me,in Turned Pro,all the power,not rarely ahead of me,takes a little,generally a good kid,though that's in other classes,it is rarely above third position dobiratsa.

And the game noticed in the race Touge,an exact copy of your Skyline,but there was the number 25 and my 24,and all sponsors are the same as me,and it was not Matsuke :)

s
slavik198923 21.09.19

kamaz360
I was interested in it too

M
MelShlemming 21.09.19

My partner is Italian Gianni Fazio. Once he had me bent over in a Japanese tournament.

-
----MARINA---- 21.09.19

You would have figured out how many centimeters ! Everything on the network sitting a career and they are !))

K
Kiruha142005 21.09.19

I drove with Madoka Natsukeo but then I found a cool partner from Japan!
Takumo Miyagi He's in the Prototypes are very strong it I won! even in GT1 and Le Mans came! The first and Second!

in LMP1 Drives great!

Take it it international!

c
crs_soul 06.11.20

Oliver Tillotson, a great partner for the first time and up to the third floor of the stands with tamps.

c
crs_soul 15.11.20

Just a couple of days after the comment, I decided to look for a maxmate. The cost of the contract and the % of prize money. I got a strange guy (on voice and flag - Google, Mexican from the town with an unusual name) Call him David Dempsey. By the way, it is higher than Tony Whyte, but it is cheaper both under contract and prize money.
In total, I have 3 favorites.
At the beginning of Lee Niven or Oliver Tillotson, and at least from the second floor of the shelves with something - David Dempsey. I hope someone will be useful to the information.

R
Romchick_ban 05.08.21

Foka
agrees a fit pilot

c
chto_blin 19.08.21

Eji Matsuki at the beginning. He is an expert in about tuning (about tuning of races most of all in his career), drifting and toge. Cheap + rides neatly.

H
Helixom 19.08.21

If you want to sail your own yacht and get great pleasure from it, then the Sunseeker brand should be taken into account. The yachts of this shipbuilder have a full range of comfort. Owning a yacht and going on a trip on it is something that will always delight you! Here https://sunseekeryachtssale.com/ there is an option to choose the right model!

O
ONEEX 20.01.23

NOMADi
NOMADi wrote:
David Dempsey
Didn't find it. :(