3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
review_game 03.02.20 04:24 pm

Question on achievements (Dead Space 3)

Gathered all the achievements, and the last Brave New World / brave new world is not valid..
Although the tag says: Get all the achievements But I have all the achievements already obtained. Progress: 98%
Nobody faced?? This bug generally treated?
Maybe for the last achievement, too, something needs to be done??
24 Comments
Sort by:
r
review_game 03.02.20

Really nobody knows?? :(

S
SteveG8 03.02.20

sam74
Try to re-take the mission.

r
review_game 03.02.20

Eh..Know what..
On the other hand, what makes this achievement? Only the checkbox in the personal ego?

S
SteveG8 03.02.20

sam74
It was nothing special.

V
VGRadoman 03.02.20

sam74
Same problem. To get it you need all 4 times to get 100% or not necessarily?
I've done absolutely all the achievements, just hanging Platinum (brave new world). I went through the Game in Standard mode 100% + Awakened, Classics where 90% + Awakened 100%, Survival 90% + Awakened 100%, and Hardcore in the same way 90% + Awakened 100% (basically all the Achievements received in the Standard easy mode). Game license in the Origin. Shows all open achievements, except the last brave new world. What should I do Guys?

r
review_game 03.02.20

It seems it is not treated. Tried to ask a question to the developers - was politely sent. They these issues are not engaged. ))
In General, while solution not found ((

O
Olly-alpha 03.02.20

Stupid question. What kind of achievement to Collect weapons? I have a bunch of guns assembled from scratch on their own and on the drawings, all the circuits, etc., and also this game is still unavailable. Or is there something else you mean?

g
greenfox111 03.02.20

Stupid question. What kind of achievement to Collect weapons? I have a bunch of guns assembled from scratch on their own and on the drawings, all the circuits, etc., and also this game is still unavailable. Or is there something else you mean?
And what is this achievement? I do not have this. It's called Options?

r
review_game 03.02.20

Olly-alpha
You have all the achievements. There is just the same as me. And with it I wrote, what I am the bug

O
Olly-alpha 03.02.20

No, I have not all the achievements for DS3...

Grin, yeah, that's it. There is written collect weapons. Well, collected... and what then? Where achivka? Maybe have ALL the weapons on the drawings to collect or what else?

g
greenfox111 03.02.20

Olly-alpha
And I have also not opened after completion. Global achievements bug(
There is another also this game, where it says take a weapon and here collect weapons. Localizers need to shake hands for it. That's what they meant? Like collect and make are not synonymous.
Found the solution for this challenge, they need to collect weapons, using the Variable-speed MK-II.
(I'm pretty sure in the original it is written, but we have considered that the grain transfer and so all will understand)

f
fallshirmegger 03.02.20

I have the same problem, but with the accomplishment, where it is necessary to completely improve the IKS. Air, health, stasis has circulated, but not give achivku:(

r
review_game 03.02.20

Olly-alpha
Sorry! Wanted your achieve the look, and finally looked his ))
In General greenfox111 said is true. You need to collect a weapon using a MK-II

O
Olly-alpha 03.02.20

Yes, I already found out, there's just the text is not fully spelled out. Lol. So guess so that they need. =)

S
Staliger 03.02.20

Looks like it is a problem to all owners of the PC version. I also gathered all the achievements except this one, she just doesn't want to open. Talked to support, sent to the forum to unsubscribe, and there are enough topics and posts about the bug with this achievement. Any decisions and prodvizhek on this problem there.

p
pewarow 03.02.20

It's cool, we are handsome,do not care for achivku!Psychologically, we as if have got :)

A
AntyNATO 03.02.20

Opened all, a brave New World opened. Another bug in the game. Found all circuits, the last one picked when the Internet is disconnected. And all my efforts down the drain. Had to replay the chains.;)

o
ostinpawers1 03.02.20

we need a collective letter to the developer to write. I wrote an individual message on it said, they say try to find a solution on the English forum site for the game electronic arts. there, through a translator nifiga not clear and the solution I think is not there. but for PS4 video on YouTube I saw how people received this achievement. bug origin but origin is a store owned by electronic arts and developed this game.

r
review_game 03.02.20

ostinpawers1
Origin immediately send to the developer. Origin had nothing to do with... like..
And the developer sends to the forum.
And in a forum such as we have sooooo many.

o
ostinpawers1 03.02.20

sam74
duck I wrote - origin is nothing like the company store of the developer. and that in the origin I was asked to read an English-language forum DS3 on the website origin-electronic arts, even kindly gave a link to a website with a translator from English they say if something is not clear))).but there is translation no dick do not understand because of slang and specific game terms.