3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slawdos 21.09.19 05:20 pm

Stash of survival. Hovering. Solution. (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

south9621 Nov at 04:32 #

I have on Xbox One GT same problem was it only manifested itself when I was putting his mark on the cache or a mural. Now labels are not used, and hovering is gone, I think on the PC the same problem.
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tovarisch 21.09.19

Don't know, I was playing on PC, and no lockups or bugs saw.
After testing last patch I noticed that the sound sometimes disappears in the game and all, so the more bugs I haven't noticed.

L
LeonidLuka 21.09.19

slawdos
Identical trouble on PS4 and Xbox and PC cant games!

B
Bupycop 21.09.19

slawdos
Because it was fixed last patch. And the bug appeared with the release forge DLC+bug with sound, but the sound bug still remains.

S
ScorpionMK9 21.09.19

LeonidLuka
After the last patch on PC I have lost this issue, and I think others, too

s
slawdos 21.09.19

I have the CPY Edition release of the patch it would not be... Think I'm not the only one here so...

A
Alexmir91 21.09.19

Hi all. There is a problem. At the refinery, must be the barrels to blow up the helicopter. On the upper tier and one on the right should be. But I for some reason do not have this barrel. Don't know what to do, a couple of days die off and check the same garbage. What to do? A friend asked he's got all the barrels , nonsense

s
seregawold 21.09.19

campaign tag it and then it immediately freezes and thinking(( just a disaster

N
Nurp 21.09.19

Helped me - the game is not to put labels (blue column) on the caches of survival, otherwise, in the process loot the game will be tightly hang.

m
ministr-s 21.09.19

I have just when I have to fit frescoes, she begins to read them, and then hangs, i.e. if I don't put them on the label will be all right?