3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWayneN7 03.02.20 04:25 pm

The comic series Arkham (Batman: Arkham Knight)

People, this thing... Decided to re-take the entire series and read all the comics. Wikipedia shows only two comics arkham like. I've looked everywhere. Google gives the comic that do not belong to the series. Guys, help out please can someone list them all?
Well, if not difficult, then all the materials for the series to tell. Except in the comics there's something else, and I missed...
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran Ramsus 03.02.20

lnightravenl
Batman Arkham City (2011) -7 releases
Batman Arkham City End Game (2012) - 6
Batman Arkham City Prequel Video Game - 5
Batman Arkham Knight (2015) - 39 and 1 special
Batman Arkham Knight Batgirl & Harley Quinn Special (2015) - 2
Batman Arkham Knight Genesis (2015) - 6
Batman Arkham Unhinged (2011) - 58 (not finished yet)
It's all comics. That refers to the game universe Arkham and I personally read. As far as I know that's all there is in the universe.
To spoilering in 200 gigaom pack DS on the rutor or betonelement calleson genomics info( I'm actually there and all found)

M
MrWayneN7 03.02.20

Kahran Ramsus
OOO, thank you very much, helped a lot! The most interesting was, by the way?

K
Kahran Ramsus 03.02.20

lnightravenl
Well, this, basically this is the background stories, the remaining overs games, the type of the argument between cat and ivy with the flowers, like brothers Abramovich were in different camps(the Joker/penguna) as the Scarecrow met the knight of Arkham, and so on. and so. or charcoal sketches, such as arkhemskaya villains the Joker was tried in court under prokurorom two-face dent.

M
MrWayneN7 03.02.20

Kahran Ramsus
And, of course. Well, thank you. Worth a read...