3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 04.02.20 12:11 pm

Yes, what makes you think that the game is dying ????? (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

One noboost??? I'm in the shower I don't understand why????
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleEffect 04.02.20

Falls online.
Not solved the problem( not fixate bugs, etc).
Leaves/left Pubgo many other similar games. Fortnite main competitor.

L
Lex-one 04.02.20

L303
Yes because the developers do nothing.
1 map once a year, the game quickly bored, was the peak online, almost nothing new has been invented.
And all the game started to dump momentum.

H
Hobo Sexual 04.02.20

I would not say that the game is dying, but something in the game to finalize costs. For example, the tick rate on the RU servers it drops below 10. Anticheat works so-so. Also necessary to make matchmaking according to skill to the game was fair. About bad registration of shots I think everyone knows, I focus landed in the opponent's whole machine shop... About the optimization will not say anything I have a normal PC and not your grandma's bills, their 90-130 personnel issues. If developed initially set the normal servers and not P2P connection. And the main problem of the game in my opinion too slow adding content, for example the same maps, weapons.

n
nekit11221 04.02.20

I don't believe it.just people released the movie, and as usual led.

D
Ded Krot 04.02.20

well, dies and dies, th panic of a divorce?

S
Sasha Ruseckiy 04.02.20

Damn so not kipesh---summer will soon be over -freeze the sea and the people again will sit down for a game

A
ARM_SERJ 04.02.20

Well, I personally have like two or three months not playing it, and I like a lot...

L
LinkinPunk 04.02.20

KEK. Victims of marketing believe that pubh die. Summer. When all shkolnichek with mother on vacation in the Crimea splashing. Predicting what that cartoon Fortnite, dead and free hizi with his colleague last man standing and shouting that Islands of Nyan win. Win. Already won: over 99% of the players in the rink without VPN. Blame the ubiquitous LV type. However, puba this is not a problem (though still existed). Pubh perfect. He already prevailed. It's an icon. On him to pray. Sapropelite just mole rats and autistic people :3 Or have them bombed from the hot fierce furious gameplay, or computer shit, or the Internet zakadychnye and not export quality ping. Adieu, a sad negativity. Your opinion is not needed.