3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex4706 04.02.20 12:11 pm

Disconnects from the game (Mass Effect 2)

Lost 13 hours with no problems, but then flew to the Citadel, to carry out missions for the loyalty of Garrus and Tain. Only ends the mission, and Thane with Kolatom go to SBTS after the loading screen the game crashes. With garrus as well. After a conversation with Sidonia dialogue with Garrus and download. Also crashes!!! What to do, who knows?
17 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 04.02.20

alex4706
what is the Repack?, I advise you to change

a
alex4706 04.02.20

brazilium
Yes a Repack is something normal, I last Windows played, this was not. And after the change of windows is such garbage came out

b
brazilium 04.02.20

alex4706
you want to save the saves, and game profile, and then reinstall the game.

S
Serega Istomin 04.02.20

brazilium
I have the same thing. Maintained, re-installed...the Flight in the same mission. Already tired of fumbling Internet.

D
DrZoiberg 04.02.20

from the game, flew to Normandy? nuuu it's not surprising......

S
Serega Istomin 04.02.20

DrZoiberg
Thank you friend! You helped a lot!))

b
brazilium 04.02.20

Sergei Istomin
and what exactly helped?

R
Ronnie Artest 04.02.20

There is a problem after you install the 64-bit seven. It was solved by disabling dynamic shadows in the graphics settings.

K
Kolyan108 04.02.20

Ronnie Artest
I know it's been two years, but no one site I could not find a solution to this problem long suffered. Turned off dynamic shadows for your advice really worked! Thank you so much:)

s
s21dth 04.02.20

There are those who now is in the game? Caught the bug while passing DLC the Lord and can't solve in any way. Can someone from my saves exit the station Prometheus, and then throw the save game back? https://ru.files.fm/u/5yn338uu - save game.

s
saa0891 04.02.20

s21dth
Try setting graphics to minimum to deliver and pass the time,even if the cache check litsuha.
If anything,maybe tonight will be able to help you with the passage if time.

s
s21dth 04.02.20

saa0891
I have tried everything. Starting with fuel and ending with the cache settings, camera position. Apparently, the only exit left.

s
s21dth 04.02.20

saa0891
Well.....wait for the save game then?

t
teradont 04.02.20

The game crashes at different times and in different places I don't know what happened before all the rules were reset, the game is not helped said the other Repack did not help reinstalled Windows one dick the same garbage that can be can anyone have guesses?

h
hemyl19 04.02.20

I report on the quest for loyalty tain. No reinstall, no dynamic shadows, no valuechangeevent did not help. The minimum payout is also not helping. Vin8.1х64
Two different repak tried

A
Artur Vinogradskiy 04.02.20

When I flew, I was puzzled, but then made the screen resolution smaller at the time when flying, and this episode went. (The flight was on a mission to Investigate project overlord, when arrival at the station of the Volcano, immediately after the destruction of the first turret.

l
lraido 04.02.20

Thank you, helped to change the screen size and turn off everything you can in the chart.
Just after the report goes the video seems too big, and therefore flew