3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PhillS 04.02.20 12:15 pm

Drawdown FPS in games on Windows 10

Faced with this issue in Windows 10 was updated with Windows 7, no problems with updates, everything was installed and worked, but the games just awful, dropped FPS by about 15-20, and in the main menu of almost all games, the time delay between switching of tabs, turned on the FPS counter and noticed sagging fps to 1-10 when flipping tabs. I thought crooked was updated, reinstalled with the image, nothing has changed, reset all the available firewood, does not work, reset again, only using UEFI mode (I had read that in this mode, Windows runs faster), with no changes.
Installed back Windows 7 and everything was corrected.
In General, help to deal with the problem, Windows is very pleasant, always write about the performance, mine is the opposite.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 04.02.20

The same problem I had when upgrading from 8 to 8.1. have not decided. now worth 10, the rules

P
PhillS 04.02.20

At some forum I read that this is supposedly because of the hard drive, checked the speed on 7 and 10 Windows are almost identical (on win10 a little more), what's the problem, is unknown

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 04.02.20

PhillS
by the way, Yes Manager, I then went and as it turned out W\d has been completely loaded

P
PhillS 04.02.20

Arkady Chekushkin
but why that can ship the screw on 100%, also on win7, no such problems !!

S
Serega Yusenkov 04.02.20

There is such a thing,there subsidence fps in many games,maybe someone knows how to solve this problem,I would be grateful for a hint

I
Ilshat Kasymov 04.02.20

how many percent of the nuclear do you have?try all the kernel to use I hope will help. here is the link how to do it http://vbbook.ru/windows/zadeiystvovat-vse-yadra-processora/ no matter what Windows done the same way

P
PhillS 04.02.20

Ilshat Kasimov
Quad core AMD A8-6600k, 4500Mhz

s
shrabigus 04.02.20

Ilshat Kasimov
And here the kernel? That is, all 7 were included, while 10 is turned off? This is not so. PhillS
It is not necessary all sorts of images to use it, and have to wait for when the update itself arrives. I have 8.1 in FC 4 was 80 fps on high at 2560+1440, was 85.))) The update came on day 6, no utilities and images.)))

B
Braun Fuhrer 04.02.20

It is not in images and updates of Microsoft in day of 10 pieces washed down and straight arms.

u
urban.kalabanovich 04.02.20

The graphics card is what? Drivers on it?

f
fianger 04.02.20

Ohohoho, put the top ten,dipped peschek, Oh Bida Cho to do

c
china777 04.02.20

There is a 4-day, 10-ka - no losses, but no improvements - all the same ...

S
SP-minus 04.02.20

the years go by and naive people do not become less

you free beta testers, the OS runs in on you

I
Ilshat Kasymov 04.02.20

well on my HP laptop far cry 4 do not run until 4 cores are not used. shrabigus I say this as an option and not a solution

F
Fastickok 04.02.20

That's why,to NY I even think about WIN 10 do not want.

T
Timofey102 04.02.20

PhillS
And why do you need it once in thee such troubles with it, speak 7 all exactly and sit on it until 10 is not finished, maybe stood crooked, may conflict which,or the way another try, clean vote up. No one has said that Windows raw yet. I imagine a sample a week ago and found everything is normal, games are great, the program works. The config in my profile.

V
Vyxyxol 04.02.20

Demetrum24579
We are watching you, jerk. © Microsoft.

S
Starkin 04.02.20

Turn off the DVR for games, there is allegedly recording video clips stream etc

k
karentwer41 04.02.20

PhillS
Inside Xbox (Annex b vin10) turn off the DVR. Or new version of Windows - Options - Game - DVR

P
Pavlo777 04.02.20

the guys were such garbage, rearranging the space to improve the graphics on low mode removed everything on low and FPS 160-130 buzz