3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 04.02.20 12:15 pm

Top bakery is a good build ?

Guys pleeease reply .
I don't have much money to acrivate expensive processors and motherboards etc , I buy what I can.

As currently sitting with 16 GB Opera, i5-2320 and card msi GeForce 1060 6 GB gaming x .

Basically the game pulls , but the drawdown is 30 fps all pulls good until 2017. But on the heels already come new games and my PC will not pull the majority.

Took the system itself sometime in 2011 at the time said not spent, vmecto i7 i5 2320 take it top. In those days it was true , but right now, if you compare most 2поколение i5 and i7 which came with my then i7 is normally held.

So I want to assemble a system and learn how everything will work , as maybe there are people who sit at the same. Pro 8 i5 generation do not write I do not want to rake you up , if you get the i7 .

And I leave my card msi GeForce 1060 6 GB and the power supply 750. Replace percents, mother,Opera, hard.

Need advice on a good system? And if anyone assembled such a feeling in games like The witcher3 , ghost recon ,as origin , Lara Croft, bf1 Oh and there are some powerful games, ie he Internet novelties

27 Comments
Sort by:
b
benites 04.02.20

For FullHD of course standards system.
Memory can become a bottleneck, 8Gb for gaming is not enough.

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

fustcaper13
If you can, it is better so:Yes, for the money to take a micro ATX motherboard and two laths on 4 GB. BOX fan, if he did have a 8700 - nonsense. HDD, the same is not the best choice, but seriously nothing against not have.
I would consider the option:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X BOX - 15 000 rubles (here included cooler is better).
Motherboard MSI PC MATE B350 - 6000 rubles.
Two strips of RAM Samsung [M378A2K43BB1-CRC] - 13 000 rubles. Under acceleration at 3000 / 3200 via MSI.
HDD seagate barracuda st1000dm010 - 3000 rubles.
37 000 rubles. But it looks like too much for You. But it will be perfect.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.02.20

memory and the Mat Board selected extremely bestalla 8 GB and a bunch of
Nada double memory kit 16 gibbo and the Mat fee full
or to consider options from 8-core cucuruzenii
because of the graphics card of drawdown on the video card most likely ostanutsa

g
gennaz 04.02.20

fustcaper13
I don't have much money to acrivate expensive processors
Of course it is better to pay for CPU 22870 than 15000,well, very profitable)))

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

fustcaper13 wrote:
Pro 8 i5 generation do not write I do not want you to rake up
In vain You so about i5 copilasi. Intel so from the output of Riesen wrought that the youngest 8400 was more powerful than almost twice the previous 7400. Not only does he have cores in 1.5 times more, but the frequency was much higher. It will still be relevant for gaming and much cheaper than the 8700.

f
fustcaper13 04.02.20

Not a fan of AMD, because they do not understand anything. Times were about to take the i7 then what mother under it to take ? I just komplektov did on the website ogo1 there is the choice of processor the machine picks up the mother which is suitable for a PCT from the cheapest to expensive

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

gennaz
He takes what better not?

g
gennaz 04.02.20

BigInteger
What?

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

fustcaper13
fustcaper13 wrote:
Not a fan of AMD, because they do not understand anything.
Bud You about Intel know something, especially picking up on the sites. All the same. You threw the finished Assembly, collected and forgotten.
For the last time i7 was advised Z370 MSI SLI PLUS. MSI have chosen a good motherboard. You can also look MSI Z370-A PRO. They support the crackdown, I know for me the most logical under 8700. Others do not know, should look. A little more expensive than what You suggested.
Buying in Germany, computerusers will be cheaper. Just think.

BigInteger
BigInteger wrote:
He takes what better not?
And when the 8700 was the best? And Kingston 2x4 that is better? A cooler BOX 8700? A mAtx motherboard? But 8700 is better than msi GeForce 2600 for 1060 6 GB, so even if he put 1080Ti Here for the same money you can do better to complement, not overpaying extra.

f
fustcaper13 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Z370 10K worth , I wrote that my budget is enough only to the Assembly which I pointed out above, the i5 I don't want to take because if you take tomasine i7 since most games at the maximum or where not specified i5 ! I don't want to happen with the i5 as it did in 2011 when i5 came out and I was advised to take i5 instead of i7 though the budget was missing. Right now, I have described what and what Assembly is missing. The fact that 2 laths on 4 about it temporarily, then buy another x2 for 4GB. Max can change mother on Gigabyte z370 if there is a difference between what I chose and what replaced the B360

I asked, please try this build I put together t want to take. I'm not a fan of AMD, you begin to predlagatj. Useful, but you don't , and some even saying I vladya more. Also the mother z370 10k is my max 42к budget .

f
fustcaper13 04.02.20

Sorry for any inaccuracies with the phone write

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

gennaz
Probably speed) Not?))))

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
And when the 8700 was the best?
Always, no? Much better than 2600Х

M
MunchkiN 616 04.02.20

the 370 z not nuzhon as percent rasonably not really. come any trash the Mat Board from asroma someone with 4 memory slots.
to put the memory 2 through 4 extremely rekomenuem for later upgrade. better pick up some extremely cheap ддр4 but znaczaco 8+8 gibby then can be easily expanded up to 32 in a couple of years.

g
gennaz 04.02.20

fustcaper13
Not a fan of AMD, because they don't understand anything
What they understand? The fact that they have solder under the lid of the CPU(r5 2600x),but not snot,like i7 8700,and most importantly the price is much lower! In 1.5 years when you will dry the Concha under cover, do not complain to overheat and drop fps in games.

g
gennaz 04.02.20

BigInteger
When it comes to fps above 100k/s unless it makes sense to overpay 7870 rubles?
There is logic in this?)))
Spoiler

M
MagicHero 04.02.20

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
In 1.5 years when you will dry the Concha under cover, do not complain to overheat and drop fps in games.
My percent is already 5 years old and that I haven't noticed any overheating or drop in performance as worked and works. So their stories tell the others.

g
gennaz 04.02.20

MagicHero
My percent is already 5 years old and that I haven't noticed any overheating or drop in performance
Let's prove it! And maybe it's the stories you're telling?)))

M
MagicHero 04.02.20

gennaz
And then to prove how he worked at a frequency of 4.2 Hz and works, I even during that time never changed the thermal paste under the cooler )))

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
When it comes to fps above 100k/s unless it makes sense to overpay 7870 rubles?
There is logic in this?)))
Of course, my monitor reports a 165 Hz. That's the logic. You asked people better, I'm told, the speed, and you threw me over proof of his question. You, my friend, you are crazy.
gennaz
gennaz wrote:
In 1.5 years when you will dry the Concha under cover, do not complain to overheat and drop fps in games.
What nonsense. You yourself are not funny?