3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20 12:16 pm

Not working driver for xbox one controller on Win7 sp1

Hello dear visitors PG. I rarely encounter such problems which they cannot solve on their own, without foreign advice, Google almost always helps... unfortunately, this is not the case. Nothing on Google and the problem remains unsolved.
That's the problem
Tried to install this driver on my gaming PC (in profile), a laptop and a candy bar. Everywhere installed Win7 sp1 and everywhere that's the problem with the driver. The controller itself is, of course, does not see the connection with the PC, flashing white indicator Hae. The driver installed from official site, it's a shame as working with Kaspersky, and without it. All of these measures to nothing lead. Unfortunately I do not have any devices running Win8\8.1\10, only 7, so the performance of the controller can't, but I'm pretty sure that it's operational, because the problem is with the initialization of the driver.
Out of desperation I tried to connect in different ways, short cable, long USB 3.0, USB 2.1, with batteries, without batteries, even connected through a USB 2.1 hub with extra power, powered from the power supply at 3 amps.
I came to the conclusion that the drivers for Win7 for of. the website sucking. Is it really so?
I hope that somebody met with this problem could solve it and help solve it for me. Thank you in advance to all responded.
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkEwReK 04.02.20

http://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc these drivers? and the system is 64 or 86? need a type of driver...and restart.
I have to Win 10 gamepad earned immediately, but there is one but, when you connect a headphone adapter (from Microsoft) they work but after 30 seconds the reversal of the audio, I faced somebody with it?

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

SkEwReK
Yes, I installed this wood and, of course, for my 64bit system, reboot is useless. On Win10 driver other and they are complete, this will be installed automatically. In addition, the sound controller can only pass on the top ten.

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

Looks like it's time to move on ten...

s
sti11man 04.02.20

Mikey has long been said that work is only a tenner. Support below not. Well at least the wireless connection will be delivered soon.

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

sti11man
And for what purpose they released these wood? Which nichrome not work.

K
Kapess 04.02.20

Belomorkanal
install all updates for windows 7, I also have this problem was at the hospital(not enough 2 update, according to look on the Internet you'll find), and note the compatibility is with all windows from 7,easy windows 10 is not necessary Drava to look, they are already there.

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

I think I understand what was my mistake, I flew with the purchase and bought what I wanted to buy. I bought a simple gamepad xbox one (without all), and I had to buy the version with the mUSB cable for Windows 7, 8, 10 labeled Windows on the gray bar at the bottom of the box (it is also possible to connect the xbox one).
Or the one I bought should also work with Windows? Apparently not.

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

I accidentally bought this one
And I had to buy this one
Or am I wrong and gamepads are absolutely identical, and differs only in packaging and design? Should the controller from the first photo to run on Win7\8 with official wood?

S
SkEwReK 04.02.20

But the idea is that high only if its update, and it's only picking

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

Yes, it seems that I do right. The box says the following: IMPORTANT! designed exclusively for use with the video game and entertainment system Xbox One
It was necessary to CAREFULLY read the label on the box and in the manual before buying. ***NY seller consultant, allegedly personally have both the box and the PC has assured me that absolutely all versions of the xbox one controller compatible with PC on Windows versions higher than Vista. And I, as imaginary bitch believed him, although it was 10 years ago, he personally gave myself an oath not to believe a word these clowns with badges.
Tomorrow I will take my trusty Magnum and goes to return it as the goods of good quality. Do not let them try to take I the Manager this geypad in... all I need to calm down.

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

SkEwReK
It seems that all has not need. And update it without the box will not work. And it seems, not only in picking. I suspect that the version that I bought only works with a box and maybe with Win10 and not any sevens-eights as the drivers that come with Win10 are very different from those that are downloaded separately for Windows 7\8\8.1 for use with a gamepad version for Windows.
Where to get full info about these controllers? On off. site nothing, one water. So we have to speculate.

s
sti11man 04.02.20

Ugh, the wireless connection only at ten, and wire I to seven yuzal, I forgot. By the way I have everything working, gamepad normal, not kit PC. Firewood from 360го removed? They can conflict with one.

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

sti11man
From 360 wood never did. The box clearly States that only for the console, so You probably confuse the controller and One 360.

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

KoranRazmus
Get what back? Where to return? Back to the store? Well, I wrote that tomorrow will take your Magnum and... read the posts above. The receivers will only work with Win10, that is for me not an option to keep it. Pass it back, return the money and order version for Windows with connection only via USB cable-microUSB.

n
not10squids 04.02.20

Google says that these couple of updates to resolve code 37 on win 7:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2685813
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2685811

s
sti11man 04.02.20

Belomorkanal
As far as I know, the versions for console and PC nothing but the presence of branded wires are no different. Again, most everything worked via microUSB from mobile telephones.

B
Belomorkanal 04.02.20

not10squids
Already installed these updates manually.

S
SkEwReK 04.02.20

can the cable works?
someone from HTC fits perfectly and who has the same (USB-Mini USB) is not functioning, it's in the wiring...

K
Kahran Ramsus 04.02.20

Belomorkanal
dadada, read to the end and deleted my post)

K
Kapess 04.02.20

as said above, there is no difference between what you bought the xbox one controller, they all work fine, just with the words windows is cable included and all)