3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RainInTheNight 04.02.20 12:17 pm

ghost @ 2018 (Diablo 2)

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/assassin/rains_ghost_guide/
29 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zitbastard 04.02.20

Win it all. No intrigue.

p
pirya 04.02.20

And where is viola?????

y
yok0o 04.02.20

need more guides!

[
[_JENKA_] 04.02.20

little Spirov throw more passivity Nada

p
playersik 04.02.20

zachotno. I liked

Z
Zen_Master 04.02.20

give G@ED!

T
Torum. 04.02.20

Fair pvp (necro with clay against contactica).

P
PROBAtw 04.02.20

I want to see VIDOS of dru against the GOST at the fair.

R
RainInTheNight 04.02.20

PROBAtw
While you're not playing, they are extinct)
That much is now actually playing:
7 necro
2 Barba
2 traps, 1 Ghost
Any druids. As it is the dynamics, but he did not even go. He ping is always 5000, to solve this problem, he can not. Para your druid he sold ircnet - stripped (possibly also sold, don't know). So 0.
4 AMA
Some forty ~4
No pvp Pala

A total of 20 chars)

A
Archon Guard 04.02.20

Torum.
(necro with clay against contactica)
there booting more dangerous than clay, but if Asya was without a shadow(what I was there for all the rounds only 1 time seen, and then again the shadow was peresonal) then would your comment be fair, and then highly controversial, even more, and not because booting spam MB, and only because it distracts the clay necro and Asya does not fall under deceleration.

IMHO a fair duel can only be Asya vs ASI, in any other scenario botten, it's a total advantage.
for example, as I remember when I played against ACU ASI was constantly infuriated by what bottani not even on the screen, and it's still bothering you mindblaster, and while the enemy is busy with the traps, passive, and God knows what, you're busy vylazhivanie that damn MB, I have this balance completely discouraged to play pvp.

in any case do not want to belittle the skills of the Rhine, but to say as there above"the scoring, I liked don't even think, rather, cool, but I'm not in love

b
barb vs casters 04.02.20

Torum.
Normal Sina spit on clay, they have bos, like Sina above.

U
Uncle Fred 04.02.20

Negative summoned.

Q
QLinkee 04.02.20

Zitbastard wrote:
Win it all. No intrigue.
How not to win, it's antimatter. He has no flaws, no antikarov.

pirya wrote:
And where is viola?????
Look harder.

4ux-pux 04.02.20

and what about vs bvc?

1nja 04.02.20

maduk ft veela - ghost assassin

B
Believein 04.02.20

RainInTheNight
Bro, drank the Hyde Ghost, I see even in the section of the guides you started it.^^

B
Believein 04.02.20

Archon Guard
But if Sorka would have been without the EU,no other zoo and cyclone NCR without Golems and armor,AMA no misses, what actually is the point of pvp ?)
Have you even krovelny opyt Pvp have? As long as I've know, on the pen you had in these games) but the PVM galderma Yes,bravely fought against the monsters in fornication Moore))))

How about the fact that booting does not distract the Golem for yourself, it is only because NCR will not stand still and he will Tsitsa KD, respectively, and the Golem will be constantly with him, but as I said years ago, you have nothing to argue, you are in the topic weak))

That means a fair duel ? On what parameters do you define it? It seems there are PvP rules, it determines what is possible and what is not. I have not seen that about SM there was something written) by the Way, about mind blasts off the screen,I can reveal the secret I too can use mind blast behind the screen )))

3m3m 04.02.20

Believein
v igrah nva, necor 4tobi ne skazat po cd tpwilsa

R
ROMCHA1994 04.02.20

Necr cotton he had or Bud asked somehow to play.

J
Jay_xD 04.02.20

ROMCHA1994
if you have not noticed, there are 4 necro