3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alfaX74 04.02.20 12:17 pm

Lost the tavern owner Oliver in the quest \"Quint: with the innkeeper\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Started a winning streak of games Quint, won all novigrada, welensky players, etc. On the positive pass of the game in the innkeeper, and here I go to the tavern in Novigrad, where you have to win the unique map of Oliver, but it is not. The icon beer mug lights. Tried to meditate for and hour and day to carry out other tasks, go back, restart the game, save, all to no avail. Maybe someone had this problem and found a solution? Can I perform some task that is affected? Or is it a bug, and just need to wait for the patch?
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmoon 04.02.20

alfaX74
You did the quest Now or never" and went through it first to save the two mages, right?

a
alfaX74 04.02.20

Asmoon
Yes, it was a job. And that's it? Trouble? More I will not see him?

X
X7Combinator 04.02.20

alfaX74
Yeah

a
alfaX74 04.02.20

Combinator44
Are there any solution? Can enter the code on passing this part of the quest, or it can be found elsewhere? Any option?

G
Govathon 04.02.20

If someone needs a solution to this problem, then you can add a card that you give for victory over Oliver via the console. Then the quest will be completed, at least on version 1.07 for sure. The map is called Tibor Eggebrecht. Here's the command:additem(gwint_card_tibor).

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 04.02.20

Govathon
Oh, thank you. Now done. I have the innkeeper in the Kingfisher there, but the map does not. Looks are not the same. In General Quint liked it. Immediately played and how understood....

v
vetsrock 04.02.20

Govathon
Thank you!!! Really appreciate!!!

E
EXE.trim.ALL 04.02.20

Don't know how in older versions, but in the current version of the map can be picked up in the back next to the innkeeper, the entrance will be on your right stand, if we stand to face her. Behind the door, bedside table, and on it something like a small box with this card.

o
odnodnevka 04.02.20

EXE.trim.ALL
Thanks, man, I only have this one quest hanging. And is it possible to find maps of the quest in which you help Zoltan, 'high stakes' chtoli?

s
sketchoff 04.02.20

EXE.trim.ALL
Thank you! Handsome, very helpful quest to complete!

N
Neznayu Neznaykin 04.02.20

EXE.trim.ALL
thank you

D
Danil Talashmanov 04.02.20

If someone can help, when you go in Kingfisher, there near the bar there is a door and behind that door the room, There on the dresser and lays our map, even to play Quint is not necessary

M
Maks Leman 04.02.20

b
bugoranton 04.02.20

Daniel Talismanov
this is very helpful. thanks, man

R
RUSSELL X.P 04.02.20

EXE.trim.ALL
Dude, you saved me - zae**smiling to run. Thanks!!

p
poisonlights 04.02.20

Daniel Talismanov
Thank you

n
nt0507 04.02.20

cool, thank you!!!

K
Kolka Bragin 04.02.20

Thanks for Nada

t
tesla707 04.02.20

such are the nuances, I think the omission of developers.
you pass the quest (even side), and I don't know something failed from other quests after it.
I'm so on the Baron burned, had completed his story, and about the map forgot. And when I looked in the jobs that it failed, it was too late to do something, because the floor is game over.
still for example, if you kill dunno some ghouls crooks, then it will not be allowed to the estate of the Bastard's younger (there should be a dialogue about the girls and pimp what), and somehow closed the passage through the dungeon in his house. Had to cut the guards at the gate, and pdquest is to use a secret passage, of course fail.

in General I have after the first passage about 5-7 podkvestov failed (I mean one of the points of the quest red) due to the fact that was first what I had to go then.

P
PRIDIKaT 04.02.20

tesla707
Look if not difficult explain what other jobs there are gaps(sub-items). About the job the Hunt for younger I know there is a falls task Gang of Novigrad, or sub-item in the mission Hunting for younger (who knows what took place). Yesterday I was about this mission (Hunting for younger), report, CD PROJEKT RED sent, because this is really a bug. And more about the job the Hunt for Junior if to spare the Younger, the sub-item Kill the Bastard Jr.*, fails, the same defect, well, it's okay. I now wonder what other jobs sub job fails. About Quint not be there if all time to perform, it failures the job is.