3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded gey 04.02.20 12:17 pm

All the end

Yesterday he worked as a foreman and was always in the money. But thumped and quit. Now no money even for cigarettes. Work can't find no work there for peanuts, but better a bullet to the heart than to live. So people foolishly can become homeless.
20 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 04.02.20

never understood the drunken people. well drunk you say its normal, threw up, fell asleep, the next morning sober. but why the heck then continue, hmm?

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 04.02.20

Ded gey wrote:
Now no money even for cigarettes.
heh, heh... you want to continue the Banquet - take and drink - just feel better
Ded gey wrote:
but better a bullet to the heart
wait until autumn and fragrant with birch buds nezamerzayku for you

P
Pilat. 04.02.20

picaper wrote:
well drunk you say what your limit is, puke
this contingent is not throwing up. their liver is 100% compatible with the booze, and combinations

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

Blueprint anyone else to no good arguments.

m
masha 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
Typically, these unusual die.
Death come in all sorts. Men die before the age of retirement, they die basically. How they die, everyone has a different story of death, but death is mostly not very pleasant, is it something type of punishment for drinking.
Do not drink, highly recommend, otherwise it will be very painful and unpleasant to die.

p
pekabir 04.02.20

Pilat.
puke. I personally saw the mess, brygalina pests in the alley

R
Rolemanser 04.02.20

Pilat.
pakaur
I'm probably in the other Russia live, have not seen the mess, brygalina pests in the alley, we certainly have one frame that likes to sleep on the grass or in the flower bed, but after him nothing, as his liver then just whacks that alcohol even to see can't...

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Is trolling

C
ColonelJason 04.02.20

Masha

Masha wrote:
Do not drink, highly recommend, otherwise it will be very painful and unpleasant to die.
This is not true. In most cases, drinkers die from cardiac arrest, which is not particularly unpleasant death.

p
pekabir 04.02.20

Rolemanser
in Samara there. here razlivayki in every home

D
Ded gey 04.02.20

pakaur
Greetings countrymen! 9 clearing on line 5 lived. Here in Samara, I like it, Zhiguli brewery, fishing, beach. And in Chelyabinsk there is no place to rest, the concrete vault. Want to Samara!

p
pekabir 04.02.20

Ded gey
XS, I'm sick of this dusty shithole with tiles and borders every 10-15 meters. rollerblading/scooter at least before you could ride, but now only in a designated daunskih skatepark (at least our mestyachkovaya the government it so proudly calls) and on the area of Kuibyshev. we are for healthy way of life Oh well

M
MelShlemming 04.02.20

You're there, don't shoot! Suicide is a sin. Give me your address better, I'll come and kill you.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Masha
Such individuals cause not only harm their health but to others close to them.One breath of blue dragon is worth,scandals,drunkenness,sale of assets,children suffer (run useless,half-starved).It can murder be reached.

K
KoRnEr 04.02.20

Yes we are always this, someone will be born someone will die, it's simple

m
masha 04.02.20

ColonelJason
I once saw a case, the patient quit drinking, quit his job, then gradually fully obezdil and after some time died. I have noticed a lot of things die on everyone. How death can be calm, if all health drunken.

C
ColonelJason 04.02.20

Masha
You drink a lot, and in the dream you heart stops. Absolutely peaceful death.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.02.20

It is immediately evident that the Gothic did not play. Go to the swamp camp as a novice.

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.02.20

Ded gey
Yesterday he worked as a foreman and was always in the money. But thumped and quit. Now no money even for cigarettes
Darwin was right.

a
angryfish99 04.02.20

Kulstori, bro. What's the next topic?