3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZhukUBER 04.02.20 12:18 pm

Management.Twitches the camera when you play on the keyboard. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

When playing on the keyboard+the mouse is very annoying twitching of sight when turning the camera.On the controller everything is smooth,no problem.Someone faced ?or is it my hardware probleme,my computer already 10 years))).But again ,on the controller everything is fine,although not very comfortable to aim,but smoothly.
7 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 04.02.20

ZhukUBER
Maybe the problem is in the mouse itself? Well, for instance without a Mat or a laser that is horrible

Z
ZhukUBER 04.02.20

XoJloD
Tried two.The same.Just wondering the rest is fine,one I'm lucky...actually, I suspect that the pirates would be all right,it Trims the neck...Forever I have the Incentive lag control

C
Colt47pc 04.02.20

ZhukUBER
All I have is a keypad-mouse. You have fps stable, no drops? MB at your window without frame the game is running? Run in full-screen mode, the better the performance and response of your mouse, so fps test

n
nickroma7 04.02.20

Played on the gamepad and a keypad-mouse on an old laptop, problems never such was not

s
saa0891 04.02.20

ZhukUBER wrote:
When playing on the keyboard+the mouse is very annoying twitching of sight when turning the camera.
Try the mouse acceleration to off.

ZhukUBER wrote:
it Trims the neck...Forever I have the Incentive lag control
No problems when there was none.

H
Hattack 04.02.20

ZhukUBER
Maybe...

Z
ZhukUBER 04.02.20

Hattack
Hmm...I will try in the evening.But I think it will not help.On the controller all is fine.