3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 04.02.20 12:18 pm

Obsession with demons? Mental illness or something more?

What is the obsession with demons (demons) in your opinion? A mental disorder or something much more? It is no secret that in the history there are many examples of the obsession of man by the devils (demons), and after the help of psychiatrists has no effect, close the possessed are forced to resort to the priests who conducted the rite of exorcism.

Annelise Michel. One of the most famous cases of possession
Spoilerly of being demon-possessed Annelise Michel still causes many disputes, and her tragic story formed the basis of the famous dramatic movie of 2005: "the exorcism of Emily rose". Annelise Michel, aged 16 years, was placed on treatment in psychiatric clinic with diagnoses of epilepsy and mental disorder. But in 1973, manners and behavior Michelle began increasingly to resemble a real demon possession. She hate rejected all religious artifacts, drank her own piss and heard the voices of invisible interlocutors. Medicine nothing could help the poor girl in rare periods of clarity of consciousness begged the doctors with tears in their eyes to get her a priest, because she believes she is possessed.

Although her request was rejected, two local priest began secretly to visit her and conduct an exorcism. Even the girl's parents, which put her in a psychiatric hospital, stopped to think that the cause of suffering Michelle — epilepsy and mental disorders. But, unfortunately, all attempts at exorcism were unsuccessful, more than 70 conducted exorcisms have not yielded positive results and a year of Anneli Michelle died from exhaustion and hunger. Her parents and priests were charged with manslaughter.
Some attempts to cast out demons from the girl's body preserved in audio files:

In General, I suggest to discuss this topic.
In General, I suggest to discuss this topic.
76 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 04.02.20

the phase shift. don't live in the stone age to the demons to believe

K
Krokodilchik 04.02.20

Yes, ordinary schizophrenia. Like TrashSmash was fit video on this topic

K
Key Ovald 04.02.20

For more than 2,000 years and has not been proven that they are demons.
Conversely, it was proved that the influence of the crowd very much, and use all sorts of sects and preachers.

V
Vanya Rygalov 04.02.20

the demon Dimon.... Dima... Dimitri... no... it does not happen.... this sucks, man

S
S.t.e.n 04.02.20

Cool audio file... Well at least with a happy endom..because in the end she went on the motorbike into the sunset....

R
RussianQuaker 04.02.20

Protocol10 wrote:
What is the obsession with demons (demons) in your opinion? A mental disorder or something much more?
Shiz, with its specific podrazavalacki: PGM called. Think, why in the glitch, it was the demons, not any other creature? Because navyazanno the respective culture.

R
RikoChiko 04.02.20

From demon to lemon one step.

-
- DILOR- 04.02.20

T
T.T.G 04.02.20

Spoiler

K
Kovboy belomor 04.02.20

When I heard about the obsession, just remember the goat from folaut, what is the most effective way to treat, a BULLET IN the FOREHEAD!!!

G
Gauguin 04.02.20

Schizophrenia demons through going on, just for reference.

Z
Zerera 04.02.20

What is the obsession with demons (demons) in your opinion? A mental disorder or something much more?
Yes, it's a mental disorder, no more, no less.
p.s. I work with a guy, he's 24 and he has been diagnosed with schizophrenia(demons they are not possessed, there are other jokes were.). But help is not given, the doctor regret not to ruin the guy's life in employment, etc. Well, what am I saying, the pill, a sedative and a very adequate person, adequately those that psychiatrists were. Even say more, I work in a male environment, where their age ranges from 18 to 65, it is in secretly in love with. There you have it.

n
namaste.108 04.02.20

If a person that does not know, it does not mean that it is not! Science misses a lot of things! Many deny the existence of subtle energies, but they are. Magnetic field or electric are not visible, but nobody says that they are not! The question is closed.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.02.20

no obsession other entities. the word is, and the obsession with gods and angels but it occurs less frequently.
but aliens with nanotechnology could be peck-peck-peck

R
RussianQuaker 04.02.20

namaste.108 wrote:
If a person that does not know, it does not mean that it is not! Science misses a lot of things! Many deny the existence of subtle energies, but they are. Magnetic field or electric are not visible, but nobody says that they are not! The question is closed.
No, not closed. The existence of an electromagnetic field proven and tested in practice, constantly. Electric know?
Science deals with proof of existence, not evidence of absence.

G
Gauguin 04.02.20

namaste.108
Don't worry, mommy of scientists crap at the end of the Enlightenment. Although...some do not reach so far, what can you do...

G
Grandshot 04.02.20

Zerera
Maybe from the army decimated)

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 04.02.20

Guys, there is no God. I looked it up.

a
a.kornolov 04.02.20

Most often it is the disease, in fact the people talking to God is sick in exactly the same way, these are all signs of one of the types of schizophrenia, the only reason they do not pursue) And someone who can hear probably depends on the General condition and mood. Well sometimes to make excuses for atrocities, people start to jam about the voices of demons and devils.While passing the examination usually shows that they are healthy

s
stalker7162534 04.02.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
You cheated.