3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAEMHUK11 04.02.20 12:19 pm

Fighting system (Remember Me)

Can someone explain how to properly use cords? I have a long sequence of 5 punches, and gets only 1-2, and all is reset. Where to click to hit
22 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Al-ex- 04.02.20

Support question!

S
Splin_fsb 04.02.20

in turn it is necessary to press the left and right mouse button, for example a chain of 5 attacks, first press the right button then the left and so on. Depending on the strokes you need to press 2 times the same button, for example if in combo consistently are the beats that fill the life then you need to press two times right (assuming that the sequentially set leash two hits, 3 strike - 3 times clicking on the same button)

Z
Zombieller 04.02.20

Well see what the combo is kick and hand marked with clear icons, LKM - hand, right - foot, well, remember your cords and pull during the fight the right buttons, and there are combinations of all the same kind, only effects himself choose for them

H
HAEMHUK11 04.02.20

Zombieller
Splin_fsb
thanks, now came

-
-Al-ex- 04.02.20

It was easy: Fist (Left mouse button), leg (Right mouse button), all in that order one after another as put in the menu.

S
Silentip 04.02.20

by the way, interesting fact: but the combos in the game in total is obtained of 100-200 pieces, but utverzhdal developer 50K

P
PREDATOR.555 04.02.20

Silentip
You're a little wrong. In the beginning of the game you are about to unlock 7 power techniques and for 7 regenerating. Include math. Only 14 receptions.
Take a bunch of three strikes. The first blow does not change, the second you can select any of 14, and the third any of the remaining 13. 14*13=182 combo.
Further, the combination of five strikes. The first does not change, the second 14, third 13, fourth 12, fifth - 11. 14*13*12*11=24024 combo.
Total: 24024+182=24206.
If further developed, will offer for unlocking strokes, respectively, the number of combos increases exponentially.

PS. I'm sorry, I'm not going to teach you the science, just your approval, you need to first think about and then Express.

M
Maxura 04.02.20

do not understand how to switch between chords. in the beginning of the game gave a bunch of the 3 bumps, then give another bunch of 5-year regenerating, I make them, and it's still on the first bunch of the 3 strikes goes

Z
ZeissIkon 04.02.20

Maxura
In the first group three hits in the second leg-hand-leg-hand-leg. How can this be confused? Click the mouse buttons, not the face...=)

M
Maxura 04.02.20

ZeissIkon
yeah, thanks, already figured out

A
Aleksator 04.02.20

Maxura
Patamushta at first a little surprised when. first Sazka is activated as soon as you click the left mouse button, then clamped briefly the button, kick which is the next in the bundle.. the 2nd bundle respectively Naipaul right button, and then the one that is put on in conjunction.
Personally, I feel that in this gemora leave that out (LMB-RMB-LMB and RMB-LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB). Of course no variety, but you will not get confused.

M
Maxura 04.02.20

Alexfor
it turned out that not at first clear what are the ligaments, and then easy. and during combat you can view

P
PaPaLLIa 04.02.20

PREDATOR.555
you are very much cheated with receptions) think, understand why (this is due to the blows of feet and hands)
;)

V
Valentina Duda 04.02.20

PaPaLLIa
PaPaLLIa
TELL ME THAT THE BUTTON WHEEL!At the end of the FIGHT WITH Madame.

p
pavloalex 04.02.20

Valentine Duda
...it is not difficult to get into the management game and see key bindings for a symbol?The space bar need to press.

M
Maickle Fort 04.02.20

pavloalex
But I had to draw absolutely stupid icons action where it is not clear what is drawn.

w
white64 04.02.20

By the way very comfortable fighting system. Only 2 button mouse. And no need of running around in the keyboard search button.

U
Ulthwe 04.02.20

the system is very remarkable.....although not a new one.....but the Outlook is not weak....

k
khuk 04.02.20

buttons have bumps on them, arrows painted who knows what it is

j
jerry90 04.02.20

Gap.