3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anupadaku 04.02.20 12:19 pm

17.8.18 day when everything must change! (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Waiting in anticipation...???
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mishanya_93 04.02.20

anupadaku
Bummer sir((( all will....that's just next week

a
anupadaku 04.02.20

Mishanya_93
There infa? ?

M
Mishanya_93 04.02.20

anupadaku

a
anupadaku 04.02.20

Mishanya_93
There he gave a hint and after 2 weeks the same message and is it at all possible to believe these VIDOS full? View. Looking forward to it.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 04.02.20

To believe this video is IMPOSSIBLE!!!
No official data regarding DLC, from Rockstar, WAS NOT.
But, these videos and similar stuff is just rumors and in particular from the notorious insider who vylazhivayut to the network that they farted out the window, without any evidence.

The only thing that was officially from Rockstar is a TEASER trailer, which was marked by a month of release DLC with Night life - Jul.
And so, as updates are traditionally on Tuesdays, the possible dates:
Again, there was not even a full trailer for this DLC. So that 17.07.2018 - a BIG question!!!

G
Golova Niksona 04.02.20

Essexplay
Especially is today's date, and no full announcement and no.

M
Maksimus_154rus 04.02.20

(Insider Ian today announced that an update comes out 24th July )

Modder TezFunz said that Rockstar was going to release an update for 17th July but at the last moment in the update found a critical error. For this reason, the update will be released a week later.

User forum:
I think rocky will tell us the release date of the update, because guess it's just annoying. I just want to know.

Response TezFunz:
R* is not like other gaming companies before releasing the updates they need to make sure that everything is in order. They told us that 17 - released updates, but they found a critical bug. Then they should inform Sony and Microsoft, all the formalities will take another week.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 04.02.20

Maksim_Eremenko
You yourself believe in CRITICAL BUGS?
I repeat:
Rockstar, even a full trailer is not yet released, in which is stated the TRUE date of the release of add and done is at least a WEEK before the release of the DLC.

It's like that (for Example) the Avengers: infinity War would come out in a movie without an advertising campaign.

Of course, I also don'T mind surprises, in the form of SUDDEN DLC, like:

You are waiting for then, but we released now!

t
t830x 04.02.20

Last year they released the game without a trailer here so suddenly

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 04.02.20

Head Nixon wrote:
Especially is today's date
17.8.18 day when everything must change!

D
Denny717 04.02.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
the topic was a mistake, he probably meant 17.07.18

a
anupadaku 04.02.20

I especially love when cons. It is students with 4pda, buyout banned. But damn. Thu Aug dream. But most importantly don't fight. Waiting in anticipation.?

Y
Yura Famelyanov 04.02.20

tweeter and Facebook that's just there and you can see from the developers themselves when released