3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 03.09.19 11:54 am

What should be the \"open world\" in the game in your view?

Many developers believe that this is a great location and hundreds of jobs, bring hither, and many do not like.And how should it be in your opinion?
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 03.09.19

jane334
Expect a lot of answers like How in the Witcher, only better!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.09.19

jane334
As for the Witcher! But that even more!

v
vftor 03.09.19

jane334 wrote:
Many developers believe that this is a great location and hundreds of jobs
The location is great, i.e. full freedom of movement is good, but the job - this is a limitation. So that was a complete freedom of action of HS in the world, living his life where he is free to change the life of this world at will, determining itself how to change this world according to their values, i.e. to help someone, and someone to eliminate, etc.

C
CreMat0ry 03.09.19

Open

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

PA the idea of the main theme there is the appearance of locations such as saw mount peck-peck-peck ran to the mountain the mountain looked around and saw there ocean on the one hand the city on the other side pobezhal in the city. desirable so long as the mountain is climbed, the nature of the change to pine trees, climbed above the clouds and ended up in the winter. and grafoner that there is 3D atmosphere was highly climbed the stars seen during the day. that is gemicheskaja touch with cascading shadows, volumetric Yes - that means you will see Ararat and him the shadow of the world creeps into the 10s of kilometres and that means shadows from the clouds actual size. night gave a parallax of the houses glow.
the whole question is in sizes open Volda. simulation of real geophysical landscape with the snow transition elevation makes the world very large and the transition from one climatic zone to another makes the world very strong-strong great. plus, with good visibility and freedom of movement will start the problem of a flat earth. the matter is that because of its sphericity we can not see beyond 15 km's.
a hypothetical solution of these problems is but very technically difficult.
the main open problem of modern woldow overall, I think their modest size and high density of points of interest which often lead to vertical gameplay through 10-20 hours already go without a map as a flat. open Volda basically will follow the purpose of philosophy of gameplay that you can can come back back around from where he started and complete quests at their discretion. with such an example is not very good, made me sadomazo - oblivion's world was not that big and although I remember the first time when I played until the Kvatch got lost a bit and enjoyed, and sanitze and every 50 meters podzemele the ruins of poshmele - ruins - village - poskela - ruins - end of the card turn back. a good example of open Volda I thought volts 1 as there voschem Razdolie a point of interest visually seen while they are at a great distance. such go see a fortress there and what my goal is and visually follow it. in those epic times as well was such that pravelo that the world should not be rigid boundaries. in mad max it is not for example there is nothing to do just nothing there uglublenno in marrowind GTA's recent Yes 2 in Armagh surprisingly and wedlake 3 it is in General that is.
if you take the game epic - for example graceful there expanse great, however, due to technical troubles there are no landmarks and not too much variety. but if it was as fuel or jazz Cowes where shared then imagine where they are going without looking at the compass experience would have been different. marrabenta and the Gothic to create the illusion of a large world because of the fog. itself Morrowind density highly entertaining and today perhaps but with the mod where they have the Lod with fire mountain begin to understand that takes place. and Yes, Gothic 2 when I played once from nagamasu realized being your comprehended the 3D map of Pitch in your mind. found that the ship in the hold not the mast and on top of that it is. at the same vrmeya I thought that in GTA San Andreas good open world the world of Rozdol'ne for I comprehend it in their minds could travel there freely with my mind.
the second part will znachitsya for seamlessness, of the living world and grafon. with grafoseal the all clear. normal dynamic lighting illuminations of the city's industrial medieval something that is prohibitively technical. because imagine a cave - it's dark and the street light (because the reflected light actually). the grotto its a kind of intermediate sweetim just like tesh under the car is darker than the surrounding shadows from buildings and other things here with dynamics happens to be some kind of embarrassment. and without the speakers, there is girovago the world. it might be current in kinds coma deviant differently is because there is a shit of Engin and it is Svoge and swage+plus advanced AO with rebound of the beam is the floor of grafon on the other hand one must also know about ceremonia think because they will have that in the house the darkness is a nightmare although the door was wide open and her Sunny day. the fundamental problem of open world games in my opinion.
the second problem is the problem of seamlessness and climatic zones. in itself the fact that a world is not seamless in a wide plan is not a significant problem if the objective is to tie the player to large regions of interest. take for example ведьмака3 there's basically this theme works fine you can imagine that the Witcher 3 will be in the same coordinate space. ie from somewhere in Novigrad, it was possible to sail on skellige and there in caermarthen pritopat if the upper left quadrant of the card to stamp but there is a small problem in the world. something similar happened for example in Gotika 3 when pereliv Strait popadaesh into the wilderness in Morrowind blogman so when there washed down Ostrov the cold North in 80 seconds Jogging. bombed me postrashnee but Poppen vold seamless. another example is amusing however age of pirates 2 peck-peck. was the fact that the world there actually is seamless without the fast travel. that is, it is physically possible to swim from one island to another. it's very cool not necessarily. while some fantasy worlds are such that then from there to here 10 days and between climatic zones ordinary under 1000 miles. for the perception of the player are quite understanding quite understanding what the character is perlite a few days in the unremarkable locations or went on paramakudi while collapsiblepanel for 10-20km square world with several kingdoms and can destroy the effect of the living world.

of the canvas can be repaired following conclusions on the proper design of openwindow
there are two very blurry and chaotic individual parameters. one is the perception of space by igrokom and if we talk about some open space then this space should cover the limits of perception. normally, all this is closely connected with time and movement speed for the trip a personal helicopter or a trip on the side of the road greatly affects how the world is perceived in the real world. the second parameter is the time of prevoznemogaya of boredom and routine. different players accustomed to games of different genres and with different perceptions of time this parameter is also very walking. for example imagine a medieval RPG where the player must go from point A to B and what should at that time happen. for example, the peck-peck igrakov fair one would think that if it will attack the bandits and animals every 45 seconds is too often, on the other hand if nothing happens within say 10 minutes many igrokov will begin propekanie and the time limit within which the player can be focused on a task and the number of dynamically emerging secondary task. for example, it is unlikely that any of igorok will haunt bole a journey of 30-50 minutes without pripenaniya and if it will be something to distract during the play session, which is conventionally an hour-hour and a half. in fact, it can be 45-50 minutes, as the player can answer vaigara extraneous factors. if igorka undertook to carry the parcel and did not do during the game session, he feels disappointed. if he couldn't hollowed it for two to three days (2-3 sessions) he's either pissed, or forgot that there was finally a quest and then the game is not catchy and shit. and not all players plays for 4-6 hours so a secondary quest could be designed for such a time. the density and duration of tasks at the beginning of the end and the middle of the whole duration of the game. competent balance of these games and determines needs open vol game. a live game with the illusion of a cohesive self-sustaining peace and graphnet makes the game good. (so that for example mention massefect Andromeda and inquisite as an empty void just has to do with the perception of dimension and time for IGRAC are accustomed to a different dimension where there is a corridor for 20-40 minutes rich with events and rifts and every 5-10 minutes is the rest discharge and kintz and density of the same Andromeda is quite lower than for example in Skyrme and pedman 3 some at times and seems overly desolate and open that govoryt - it would be good to drive it in 5 current locations, types of white garden).

well, if finally it would be cool is nice to have such one Valdez where is happening with the real space metric of the heavenly bodies. real kilometer ships on the 3D planet which creeps people look like a pair of Pixela in the sky. can seamless to jump from planet to planet and understand what is 8 light minutes and znaczaco so you can choose the star natalizo thereto and politely. if you fly at the speed of light to realize that is not going anywhere and if you run out of warp fuel can be stuck somewhere in the void cause evocator. to the player however did not miss to give it powerful engines and not to tire physics when it is not so easy to land on a planet. from all idleness to jump in to the gateway on the background of the gas giant and realize that the ship turns into pixel you're frozen in place. and the galaxy map is such that if the sun is sitting at the average distance of 2-3 meters the size of this card and about 100 kilometres of absolute chaos from which Minh traveloni scored the CPU and then there are other galaxies in the local cluster peck-peck. and 512 bit numbers, pawson.

E
Ellie Williams 03.09.19

jane334
First, an interesting story and side-quests (quests in RPGs), memorable main character (preferably already finished with their histories and unique personalities, not faceless, which creates a player), and charismatic secondary characters.
Second, the map with unique locations that are created manually and not copied like some Skyrim or Fallout with a few changes, also there must be a million icons scattered throughout the map.
And finally, thirdly, the game needs to be atmosphere and a great soundtrack :)
Like all wrote, although it is possible that, Yes, I forgot...

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.09.19

jane334 wrote:
Many developers believe that this is a great location and hundreds of jobs, bring hither, and many do not like.And how should it be in your opinion?
Series Fallout, that's how. Well, or Elder Scrolls. Give/bring - but you can not do this. Either solution quest: quietly, diplomatically, or cut all to hell 8)

Z
Zardonic_i_am 03.09.19

not in Nemansky