3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19 05:21 pm

Monitor goes into power saving mode during religious services. games

Faced with the problem 4 days ago collected the computer , checked everything in all possible programs FurMark , aida , check bad sectors , scan memory card and others . Installed Windows, etc. Installed NFS:Payback GTA 5 and the following happened after 20 or 35 min of the game , the monitor wrote the following or computer energy-saving mode. Although at this time in the computer all the fans etc working . The video card is not warmed to above 73 degrees. The Assembly Ryzen 1600 , SAPPHIRE AMD RX 580 8 GB , 8 GB DDR4 , SSD 480 GB GIGABYTE , Mat ab350m am4 , atx aerocool vx 500 plus. Guys , tell me what's the problem ???
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.09.19

Go to the power tab to turn off the display select never.

R
Ryazancev 21.09.19

Glassratner
1. atx aerocool vx 500 plus
2. If the HDMI cable (at least DP). With them there are problems
If it all checks have passed, what has been written above.

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

saa0891
Doesn't work so

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

Ryazancev
I have a adapter from vga to hdmi

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

Ryazancev
I mean less DP

S
Sanchez Ramirez 21.09.19

VGA is strictly analog interface, HDMI is strictly digital. This is DVI-I all easily, and then the adapter is at least a Converter of some sort, apparently. Well, since the problem points to the monitor, then it would be logical to select a monitor model and, at the same time, its age/condition.

Well, plus, this block, for me, for this Assembly will be small, especially considering not very high quality. Although running and to change it yet.

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Model LG FLATRON 2043S , but with age, without the concept and the status of the image without gratings and other ciphi

S
Sanchez Ramirez 21.09.19

Apparently the monitor is not the first freshness. The only good solution at the moment is connect to another monitor/TV through HDMI. If there is going to be all right, the problem is in the monitor or adapter. But most likely in the monitor, namely in the power supply.

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

Sanchez Ramirez
The power supply of the monitor I understand correctly ? Or the PC

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

Sanchez Ramirez
If no additional Monitor , you can simply to the TV to connect ?

v
vitalik76 21.09.19

Glassratner wrote:
If no additional Monitor , you can simply to the TV to connect ?
For starters of course you need to check the monitor whether it. For this we need to connect to another monitor, and preferably in the normal way not via an adapter. Suitable for any monitor or TV that are connectors as on your video card that it the adapter was not required.

PS Actually, of course you knowingly deprive yourself - having a video card with hdmi still use the old monitor with vga. Why? Even if the monitor is healthy its time to change as obsolete. However if this particular monitor is very dear to you as a memory do not have to throw it out - connect TV tuner and get another TV.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 21.09.19

Glassratner
1. Yes.
2. Yes.

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

Sanchez Ramirez
The problem is most likely in the power shortage of the power supply of the PC , because in the form I found there is 460 watts or more , ie because of that.

S
SPR1GGAN 21.09.19

was 2019 ,people continue to collect buckets 8 gigs of memory
settings power supply system
little BP
shamanism with perhoniemi good to have not finished

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

SPR1GGAN
Um what 8 gigs , and 8 , in the future still plan assirati

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

And put 600 watts

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

SPR1GGAN
Before you condemn others , podelis your mega Assembly

S
SPR1GGAN 21.09.19

Glassratner
I'll just go over another problem with friezes in games ,and if you have 1 bar then certainly ,just Packed more less norms the computer ,and 2K to the RAM did not dokupil?

in profile all have been specified

v
vitalik76 21.09.19

Glassratner wrote:
The problem is most likely in the power shortage of the power supply of the PC , because in the form I found there is 460 watts or more , ie because of that.
If the author has checked with other monitor and it's also itself, then the problem is in the computer. Then there are two possibilities:
1. Overheating of something (not necessarily the video card or CPU)
2. The problem with the food (probably from PSU)

PS Memory yesterday I had to buy the same amount. 8Gb now minesweeper is that you can play.

G
GlebSleypnir 21.09.19

vitalik76
Now everything is checked again , it's because of the PSU . Because everything else in priemlemaya temperatures and no overheating