3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sancez22 04.02.20 12:20 pm

How to transport troops across the water. (Hearts of Iron 4)

Explain to me a fool please how to transport troops on ships to other continents, for example, or in Britain? The ships were built, troops there, and even the Marines were trained, but they are bastards not get in ships and do not come! How to throw them, explain pliz?
13 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Dismal- 04.02.20

Sancez22
Transport ship-one division ... if you eats to stuff his entire army then Yes they will not sit down, and then transport them from a friendly port to another friendly, if you attack the Marines then choose Sea invasion.

S
Sancez22 04.02.20

-Dismal-
Even 1 division does not shrink, do not understand what the hell I heard somewhere that it is necessary marine exploration to hold first, right?

C
CiaphasCain 04.02.20

Sancez22
send the fleets in those seas, where the path of the landing

f
febll 04.02.20

Technology in the marine branch studied?

B
BlackJack 99 04.02.20

Sancez22
allocate the army and set her on base and then push at the command line (the place where are located the orders to the defense line, etc.) to start a naval landing. Then press on a naval base and therefore there where we want to start landing. But to do that at the place where we will have ships with infantry and tanks need to place your Navy and air force and it is better to build on the shoreline the radar.

M
Mordok 04.02.20

Sancez22
The movement of troops in a friendly port:
choose division for transportation and right-button click on the port that you want to throw them. Important! Stick to it in the icon of the port and not to the province. Otherwise, trample on foot.

Marine invasion:
Choose the army (a set of divisions to conduct a landing impossible), orders menu choose Sea invasion (icon of an anchor). The left button indicates the port of loading, the right landing place.
Then wait until the preparation for the order.
For landing you need to:
1. Along the entire route sectors should be monitored. To find out which sectors to view, move the arrow to the execution of the order - red will be shown.
In that sector requires superiority at sea, to do this go enough fleets with tasks (can be any, patrol, search). Simple air superiority is not enough.
2. Need free convoys - will be assigned automatically.

Restrictions:
1.One port can be landed only one army. If you are planning a large landing (several armies), leave them all over the neighboring ports.
2. The initial limit the transfer of divisions - 10. To increase need to learn the Transport tab in the fleet, the lower the number. The first improvement will raise the limit to 40 divisions, the second to 100. At the same time reduces the time of preparation of armies and increased protection from intrusion.

Specifically, in England, they have a strong Navy and a stable ~1400 istrebitelej, so Sea lion vtupuyu not up to snuff. Instead, you can either capture Ireland (the country is weak, the government is neutral), and from there to transfer troops to England. Or disembarking from the Denmark. Both options are easier to pull off because of the Maritime sectors are not overloaded by the British Navy.

Last, the marine corps has a slightly higher breakthrough from the sea. IMHO the thing is useless in the early stages of the game, if the Marines have not been studied at the start.

S
Sergei2002 04.02.20

And I wrote reserved convoys 0/47 what to do?The convoys are made and NN rezorbiruetsa help

u
ukrKAMIKADZE 04.02.20

Sergei2002
The same problem.

G
Glyu4 04.02.20

Oh, there is such a cotton sitstema already horror...
first, choose sea invasion then click play we need it over the icon of General to which you will have to join the squad for the transfer. then it is necessary as that there to confirm (and sometimes why it resets and have to wait for training again), and if the division in the region with a port, she can go right-click in the region with another port on the water... have sent 3-4 squad, with the 5th also suffered suffered never came out and scored! version 1.5...of some sort.

W
Wot_Tiger 07.10.21

What should I do if I try to put into production some kind of research ship's corus and writes to me (Does the project lack one or more required modules?)

G
Gregory D. 20.08.22

The drop and drop system is the dumbest shit I've ever seen in a game.

D
DENISON93 20.01.23

what the hell is this skyscraper, how can I capture Omerika ((

D
DENISON93 20.01.23

Wot_Tiger
You need to go to the ship designer and assemble it there