3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mau5 04.02.20 12:21 pm

Poll: Favorite campaign? (Left 4 Dead)

personally, I like battle like NO MERCY (no mercy)
77 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Surov 04.02.20

Koop - Death in the air
battle - no mercy

B
Basset 04.02.20

I like them all but Death in the air

D
Demo Versiya bukvy S 04.02.20

all but corn fields.

P
Psyho_XY 04.02.20

No mercy and that's where the corn field.

S
Sooltan DJ 04.02.20

No Mercy. There I like the levels on the streets. When the alarm system of cars. Then the fun begins.

021324 04.02.20

I like all of the company.Especially No mercy. Now there are new companies, I don't like them.Although soon there will be another new company, which occurs during the DAY. I'll wait

E
Endy375 04.02.20

Traditionally, No Mercy, the map is perfectly balanced and itself is very solid.

L
Lady_Croft 04.02.20

but mercy

x
xRoNx 04.02.20

and I most Death in the air like

M
M.A.F.I.A.[RUS] 04.02.20

no mercy

M
M.E.D.V.E.D. 04.02.20

No Mercy

D
Deadushka 04.02.20

No Mercy

S
Sam Hellsing 04.02.20

All love, just like Francis said: I Hate the Bloody Harvest!

B
Basset 04.02.20

And in battle but I like mercy more than anything.Dead air really primetivnye and survivors, easy to kill.Death toll is quite long and the first 2 cards are simply boring.A corn field with fog is not much,and it rarely DIN.

S
Svetloyar 04.02.20

>Dead air so primetivnye and survivors, easy to kill
Well didn't you?) Yeah on any map from the team's kill or not.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.92 04.02.20

No Mercy

t
talos2 04.02.20

all

B
Basset 04.02.20

Svetastar,it's not just about zombies the thing about the tank or the witch.Just PPC when played by experts(and me was non-Russian) tanks so I accidentally made a Zoe(just walked off the roof and when she saw it was pozdno)
As for the card do not agree.The blockade on the stairs is not always possible to pass and in the sq it is always a stupor(regardless of game)

8itel0rd 04.02.20

Dead air is the driving campaign. Without the slowness of the first two campaigns
And more - the easy evacuation, even on expert.

|
|-RevoLver-| 04.02.20

No Mercy and Dead Air are my favorite

No Mercy - the easiest in my opinion

Dead Air - the coolest campaign, not laced, normal locations, the easiest evacuation (in this campaign the best in my conditions for both Survivors and Infected)

Death Toll - not very because tight, difficult evacuation (with noobies not pass)

Blood Harvest - I hate the stupid campaign
Stupid forest-railway locations, the most DIFFICULT evacuation (and generally are created as if Infected, to smoke somebody or puke out of the bushes thick is it)