3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Kondratenko 04.02.20 12:22 pm

steam is in offline mode, go in online mode (Mad Max)

the problem, writes steam is in offline mode, go in online mode what to do?tell me who can...
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
John14b 04.02.20

I had this when first starting with the 3dm crack v2, Notepad is written like you need to add the game as a third party I don't remember exactly, but after adding the game to start and then run without steam

J
John14b 04.02.20

download Crack.v3-3DM

V
Vladimir Kondratenko 04.02.20

So in that case what is Crack.v3-3DM

D
Donili 04.02.20

The same story

J
John14b 04.02.20

Vladimir Kondratenko
so what's the problem, add the game to steam as a third party and run. you wrote that Steam is in offline mode go to online mode and run. Although 3 and 2 crack there is no information about zapuske through steam, I made a mistake, but I have so start. And if you set compatibility with Win7,8 then disable, if there is Win10. If the problem is not solved, then Google English forums

b
bakshish 04.02.20

Damn I have the same thing, writes to go into online mode, although he seems to be so included.
Who have already solved the problem::?

R
Roxw Kaduov 04.02.20

Go into the properties of game shortcut and remove the check mark from compatibility

G
Generator Breda 04.02.20

guys fucking the same garbage
click me steam in the upper left corner. then click Go Online. connect to the Internet and follow the instructions. then restart the game.... ( I have steam in online ... and also the incentive not no I have this game in the library)

V
Vlad Grab 04.02.20

Faced with the problem of the same, and add the game to Steam and online and it is showing off. Compatibility is not worth it. I have Win 10

V
Vlad Grab 04.02.20

He answered his own question. I solved the problem.
Installed Kaspersky( Ask why Kaspersky? He gives the choice every caught with crack file and antivirus Windows removes and asks) . Downloaded a good image( but I think any pirates will roll ), put on the fitting and need to be watched every abuse of Casper and razreshat all the files and all will be well. I play and satisfied. Game rating 8.5( bit like machine control).
PS I Have Win 10

A
Aleksandr Belikov111 04.02.20

EBANKO

S
Spasite moyu dushu 04.02.20

Roxw Kaduov
Thank you