3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxic 04.02.20 12:22 pm

Problem with PC.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen!

Faced with this problem: while surfing in the Internet or during gamania in igrulki, Monique goes out, but the computer is running. The sound disappears immediately. Apparently, the computer goes into reboot or crashes at all(but the screws are spinning and running for the overall visual).

For the evening, may occur in 3-5 of these crashes. The first time I thought that Monique cover the hips. Sometimes when you press ALT+Tab - the computer leaves in reboot and run seems to be proceeding normally.

I and all night to sit turny thing, and may constantly rebuttals.

Measurements:
Temperature protsa: a maximum of 52 degrees
Temperature vidyuhi: max 72 degrees.
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

Good! More information, the full configuration of the PC in the Studio. How long have the PC in use without such problems? Does Monica NO SIGNAL? Not whether some kind of manipulation with the computer immediately before the problem type, move the PC in the trunk of a car on our roads with potholes or cleaning of PC with broom / vacuum cleaner sucking were professional cleaned from system unit? Not installed any hour of any severozapadnaya pirate crap? Everything can be a clue to what is happening.

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
The old computer.
6 cores AMD
8 GB DDR 3 RAM.
PSU 600 watts.
Vidyuhi - AMD хд6800.

When trouble happens - grey screen at first Monica(FullHD). Inscription there is no signal or the transition in energy efficiency.
Thermal paste changed recently(thought this can be a jamb).
Not transported, not beat on it, cats don't sleep on it.

The wind changed as well - did not help.

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

If the label has NO SIGNAL, it could be anything: problems with power supply, video card, short connector of the video cable near the plug at the rear of the system unit, a problem with the system connectors on the mother's own body trouble (you can collect all the other building and it will work). If NO SIGNAL there, it must be the monitor itself to check.

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
On TV or on a different Monica? OK, today on the TV I will try.
And generally it is strange, he randomly every time fail.
I mean, I can cold start to the browser to go and the flight will be. And can all night vidosic to watch or play some kind of uproar there will be no departure. As it is haphazard.

Sorry no vidyuhi or BPSK to check.

T
Toxic 04.02.20

By the way, and the PSU on the idea at all would probably turn off the computer. Or not? After all, everything works just as if the system goes out.
I wud.Hu sin, sometimes(very rarely) the same comp vis, and Monica appeared vertical parallel bands. Or even a pink screen.

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

I had recently a problem with Technodim with Monica in NO SIGNAL at any time regardless of the load. Fortunately I have several computers and I can diagnose at home, in the end, trite collected in another case and the problem disappeared. Bought a new case and everything.

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

Tohs wrote:
Monica appeared vertical parallel stripes
any such artifacts is a direct consequence of a dying graphics card

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
But the idea troubles even on the desktop can be? After all, how would, not so much power is allocated. And the graphics is low.

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
I only have the old parts. I'm afraid that dzhifors(VC) may simply not be suitable to the motherboard.

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

Tags
diagnosis can be done with the junk, if only it had a working and compatible. So, I need, I can go to relatives, they have to get my old 9800GT and it to check. Again, to do that, it takes experience to be swarming in a piece of iron without the fear to break something or to ask someone else or uzhzh to carry the service

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
KEK, I have the same))
But that's exactly it, I tried to insert in the motherboard and...even zero attempts. The computer is on but black screen. The idea is that there on the default resolution would start.

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

Tags
so this is the diagnosis, you put zero attempts, but if sure that pasted properly, so it's something else, and THAT other you, too, should be))

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
But if Monique FullHD - none of this stalling generally fulhd? I just don't know.

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

Tags
and here pulls pulls? when you're looking for the problem and that is broken, the issue is not such that what is drawn, then the only question is compatibility

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
I just can't say exactly what kind of mother is worth. Forgot((

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

Tags
leave until the mother, you have artifacts on the screen, with a vidyuhi need they, most likely in it business. How to check with another vidyuhi and if the problem will be solved, and then accomplish your goal here, it will help people who wander in here if they have something similar

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
OK I got it. Today it will be engaged in. Once the old put will try. If there was to unsubscribe then you.
Thanks for the help!

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

Tags
you just have to be SURE that the old normal, this is an important point

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
It was a long time ago. But it worked fine. That's for sure.
I have another valaska in the same system unit - Dzhifors 315. But she is already XS - probably not gonna work, because there is another mother does not pcii Express connector.

T
Toxic 04.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
Good day!
In General, weekends tinkering in the system unit:
manipulation has led to the fact that I put the same old vidyuhi...and like all norms. No crashes, lag and vertical stripes on the screen.

But I'm not haunted by one thing: the old none without additional power. That is to say, remains the possibility that it may Bpscu sink in terms of power, why weren't pulling none?