3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lovecreep 04.02.20 12:25 pm

Will there be a New Vegas 2? (Fallout: New Vegas)

How do you think what is the probability that after a couple of years after the release of Fallout 4 will be released on his modified version (from the same Obsidian for example) New Vegas 2 with a different story?
I'd really like that, because in 3rd and did not finish in its... and Vegas was something unexpectedly fascinating.
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
StalkerVirys 04.02.20

rumour has it that the fourth fall will come a number of major dlc and a standalone addon. but this is only speculation.

F
FiveBomb 04.02.20

WANG will be released fallout new ukraine

d
dementiy. 04.02.20

well, the gazebo seems to be saying that he does not refuse the cooperation with obsidian.
and the plot of part 4 does not affect the Western United States.
so what can and will.

g
gmh4589 04.02.20

Obsidian, I think after or before the release of the Westeland 2, said that thinking about it, they said that Bethesda will make a game about the Eastern United States, and they about the West. So in theory it should.

B
BarackKamacho 04.02.20

obsidian sold his soul to the mail ru is not worth of it what is expected

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 04.02.20

Scorpi
New USSR!

B
Brending2236 04.02.20

Fuck you need it? The first was crap from the mediocre obsidian, that Bethesda is another matter

p
pekabir 04.02.20

Brending2236
The first was crap from the mediocre obsidian, that Bethesda is another matter

how do you just climb

s
saa0891 04.02.20

I'd love to,but I am afraid that it is unlikely we will see the Second Vegas.

S
Shreps 04.02.20

Obsidian is not up to Vegas 2 have them there booooy war and tanks.

R
Royal_Raven 04.02.20

In principle, why not? New Vegas was a great game, why would Obsidian not releasing its continuation after the 4 parts? If the spin-off will be better than the original, the game successfully rastopitsya, as it was in 2010 with NV. I would love to play Fallout 4 in the improved

I
ImKabachok 04.02.20

Leha520
Perhaps spinoff be, but unlikely from obsidian, because they are now sprinkled over their own projects. Plus, they have a tainted impression of Vegas, because they did not have 1 point on Metacritic to get a bigger fee from Bethesda.

R
Royal_Raven 04.02.20

ImKabachok
Damaged impressions of Vegas?
I was sure the game came out good in all senses - and commercial including.

I
ImKabachok 04.02.20

Leha520
Bethesda in the accord laid down a condition: if Metacritic Vegas rack up 85 points, the Obsidians get a decent bonus to their paycheck. But they did not have 1 points.
Yes, I agree with you, the game has a better plot, dialog, DLS are all connected and organic. But in favor of the consoles from the game cut out the random encounters (because there was the drawdown fps), because of what the world looks pretty the Mojave desert after Stripping all the locations. In the editor you can find hints that the developers were planning to enter the game after the end of the story. But, apparently, refused.

R
Royal_Raven 04.02.20

ImKabachok
Yes, that's right. Somehow badly wanted the feather to go once again this masterpiece =)

I
ImKabachok 04.02.20

Leha520
So perepaev and install the mod on the return of random encounters =D it is not difficult to find through a search engine with several options even.

R
Royal_Raven 04.02.20

ImKabachok
I know, experience with the mod is

C
Ca1denc 04.02.20

Remaster Fallout 4 is all what you can expect. :D

A
Alex2010god 04.02.20

Play 4 Follic :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.02.20

Still really want Vegas 2.But it is unlikely.