3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 21.09.19 05:21 pm

Lost dog (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

After DLTS for Women the idea, I had to give the dog. I agreed to take it, but the dog wasn't there. It's not anywhere at all. A butcher's dog not zapounidis after the DLC and I've gone without it for 20+ hours ahead. Of course, no early saves. Tab Dog is gray, not active. There who know the console command to spawn the dog, or suddenly it's not the only dog in the game and you can buy/find another, write.
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 21.09.19

K0nsul
Go back to the mill and ask Teresa about the dog. Or try hold down the button of a call(such as calling a horse)

K
K0nsul 21.09.19

Bupycop
No more line of dialogue about the dog. Clamping does nothing. It was necessary to get acquainted with the dog, that it could be encourage.

C
Cambium 21.09.19

No, about another dog, the developers did not say anything. Can not buy it.
How exactly lost dog? If you haven't talked to her, was able to slip away somewhere. Probably somewhere near the mill rubs. To die, logically, as the horse, it should not.
There it is written that you need to communicate with her and to do. Otherwise fails, then appears again. The same is true for fights with Bandos can fight if she will run away and will be the zone for some time). Somewhere missed the point. Try to look for more. And if you find, from zakresy her better.

The game was updated? They kind of boasted that he fixed almost all such schools. And the dog shows that I tried (what's she even need in the game, I don't really understand).

B
Bupycop 21.09.19

Cambium
In the woods it is easy for the marker to see the animals, or the pandemonium in the darkness and the bushes to check for enemies. If there is a button FAS it means someone who is there) Oh and warning growls opponents in group battles helps, catching up is not bad and just for the bonus charm.

C
Cambium 21.09.19

I would have changed all these skills on one easy - search the corpses of my Bandos team.
And the game he scans, without any markers, as I understand it. When you choose to awkward menu hunt, it has all the detail around you while you yourself eyes seek and blunt, moving from place to place. And even for you it's all voloket and in a handful of stores without a team. Dumb hunting at it. If you are tired of course, the dog - thing - no Chita is not necessary. But if to look-shoot hunting, or to collect grass, it only prevents underfoot and rubs. Bad at all that under the feet of the stands, they had something on the side to practicipate to go, or the command stop each time to reset the default after executing the current task.
Bandits 4 times to take Fido with you, do not take))). Or it's not for average minds.
In short, as for me, trouble with learning the combat system for one game is enough. The dog with its questionable use - too long).

C
Cambium 21.09.19

But for the darkness in the Bush is Owl - clear as day (except the rain, of course).
Charm is generally unclear in the game now. As if and who are not praised, but if the normal to Indro attitude - it can be a dirty as a pig and covered in blood to walk, and tends to get his way (if the relevant skills are pumped) - nobody cares (well, they pobuhtyat that dirty as a pig, so what?). But if everybody wet under the enthusiastic cries of the audience, then there is no dog will help.
And so, things in some cases, if you really really need to, you can herbs for yourself and saddle bags to raise. Different potions (not to alkonavty, of course, the extra degree of stubble can bring down).