3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxim333 04.02.20 12:33 pm

Windows 10 and the GTX 1060

Hello. Going to buy GTX 1060 and in connection with this question: does it make much sense in the transition from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in the case of the video card under DX12? Before that was the GTX 670. How much the transition will affect performance?
19 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhizn dermo 04.02.20

maxim333
The goal completely justifies the means. 1060 main buy GTX with 6Gb Vram. The bar and operatives add. 8Gb in 2018 is not kosher, you need at least 16.

m
maxim333 04.02.20

Life sucks
Thanks for the reply, but I'm more interested in the difference in performance of this card in Win 7 and Win 10 on DX11 and DX12 respectively. How is it significant? It is clear that Win 10 is preferable, but I'm just too lazy to go yet)

d
denBY 04.02.20

Maybe I'm blind do not deny,but what is a significant difference in picture performance between DX11 and DX12 is not really noticed as for me marketing

F
ForZza 04.02.20

Life sucks
about the RAM laughed heartily. Thank you, that lifted the mood

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.02.20

A month ago saw test games on dh11 and дх12. The difference in fps is there, and if there is, then 1-3 of the frame. But I believe such readings in the margin of error, because to get exactly the same scenes in the game (each time it is processed in new ways). Although the money, time and your nerves too. Do what you want.

b
bazilews 04.02.20

maxim333
For DX12 the game looks prettier,but Windows 7 doesn't support DX12.

b
bazilews 04.02.20

maxim333
In General, the 10-ka I like,2 years sitting on it and go back to 8-ku or 7-ku not going.

b
bazilews 04.02.20

maxim333
I have,incidentally,1060-I 6GB from gigabyte.

G
Garik Nevskoy 04.02.20

maxim333 wrote:
does it make much sense in the transition from Windows 7 to Windows 10
the answer to this question can be viewed in the incentive, where vin7 sitting still a lot of people, apparently without reason
maxim333 wrote:
DX12
lazhoy was often even below the performance of any tests vidyuhi head-to this day performed on 11 direct very often
maxim333 wrote:
Before that was the GTX 670. How much the transition will affect performance?
I have both that and another card, the difference felt even what
Life sucks wrote:
1060 main buy GTX with 6Gb Vram
He bugen not named, but let's say he's only got 15K, that's a penny more, you're ready to add up to 6 gigs? There, with friends to chip in? Or advise not to buy yet, save up mesyatsok-another six months or a year?

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

maxim333
On 10-ke there are some unpleasant things:the enter key at the entrance,no label my computer on the desktop.YouTube will tell you how to cure it.Her pick will have to understand it,where everything is.Not all that fond
I have 16GB of RAM,18-19% is consumed in idle

A
AnPei 04.02.20

[Denis]
The key at will, if necessary, with the labels as usual. No problems with the 10th. don't need her picking at it.

m
maxim333 04.02.20

bazilews
Yes, I also for 6 from Gigabyte will.

m
maxim333 04.02.20

I just would have a 670 and was sitting, but she got covered, although a reliable card at all, failed.

m
maxim333 04.02.20

Well, that is the difference for gaming in w7 and 10 not so significant? I'm not an enemy dozens, I was just picturing trouble with programs and other things, do not want to. I then re-installed Windows about 6 years ago probably)

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

An__ei
Ok.Tricky question:can't log in to Steam,but since the phone comes without problems.What could be wrong?In Win 10?
Spoiler
4 times the password is changed

S
StormX07 04.02.20

bazilews
Win 10 Pro ? As configured so as not sinkers RAM ? how many at the start of the RAM eating
HDD zaserat ?
Show me how many of you here Mb

[Denis]
To remove a tick , to carry the extra browsers
important - Windows Firewall, Restore default

M
MegaZ0NDER 04.02.20

StormX07 that may be interested in the information about virtual memory?
I have so

A
AnPei 04.02.20

[Denis]
The file location should be on the system drive in the folder Program Files (86) and games on any. Uninstall steam via control panel , view the system drive the folder Program Files (86) if you have it on steam then uninstall. Delete all of the TEMP folder in Windows, delete all of the %TEMP% folder using search on the PC . To download the program adwcleaner to run, it will delete all passwords on the PC and launch the program. Then you will need a password to enter . Log in to your mail which is tied to steam . Log into steam via a browser in its uchetku, download it from there. Run steam on a PC, the mail should come a code to enter, copy it and paste. If that doesn't help , then Windu to carry and clean install to do.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

StormX07
Chrome bothers to log in to Steam?

An__ei
Funny,yesterday a new Win 10 put.A new image from Mike downloaded it sewn Win 8.1 + Win 10.