3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAXHO 04.02.20 12:34 pm

Trade in the ports? (Caesar 4)

I can not get to the ports to bring goods for sale approaching ships. Probably something that I overlooked. Because of this I can not pass the second mission. Help!
8 Comments
Sort by:
c
chabb 04.02.20

In the port you want to allow to sell and buy goods. By default prohibited. Well, of course the port must be working, they bring the goods.

Y
YuriY_IK 04.02.20

and for each city a port (!) ...

A
Amethyst 04.02.20

People kind, explain in order how to resolve the trade at the ports. I have the procedure simply. Vezde looked already.

N
Navahoudanosser 04.02.20

Listen to this beauty... will Talk about trade in order, and there see what you are missing. 1. Look at the map of the Empire, products you buy, open the way. 2. Produce the right product (store preferably closer to a future port). 3. building a port (or bargain warehouse, and worked there are enough people), we go into it, look - all products are in position to sell. Press the to sell the right product and voila - workers took the goods to the port! Not to fill up the port through the measure and not to leave the city without this item, you can adjust the slider to how high goods can be stored at the port.

b
buriy3 04.02.20

here did everything as you described, the goods in bulk!!!!!!! enough people have opened a path, and then rearranged all values of trade so what?...suitable merchant ship, and immediately sails away..well, I think it means something, but the most interesting thing in the other! he then sells me a product but he buys nothing! although it says that he can buy 30 units of ware and a waste of time no one buys, hesitated already!!!!!!!! 3 Caesar's all much easier....

b
buriy3 04.02.20

AP

V
VictoriaSnowflake 04.02.20

I have exactly the same problem!!! The port is just breaking from a commodity - there are already 27 of these clay pots, and the ship sails and soon floats away. What's going on? How to trade fucking with them???

K
KenKeray 04.02.20

It should be the Advisor on resources to lower the limit on export (max is there means how much to store and not to sell)
0 = sell all, do not put anything