3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EcsPro 21.09.19 05:21 pm

Arena Master (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I passed this quest, the remaining task: 'll come back later and take a percentage of winnings in the arena, waiting for 3 game days, how still it take it?
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 21.09.19

Written later or in a day, a week, a month? Such tasks themselves updated with the correct time and the description will state come and take this award

P
Prosto Max 21.09.19

there job written time

E
EcsPro 21.09.19

Uchiha_Maksat
nothing there is not written, just come back later

E
EcsPro 21.09.19

Vindly
it later

d
dominator_css 21.09.19

EcsPro Just get another side quest then come to the arena

P
Prosto Max 21.09.19

support

E
EcsPro 21.09.19

dominator_css
thank you!

N
Natalya Lyuho 21.09.19

dominator_css
The same problem as the author of the post. Have already completed 3 side quests, come back for money, and Gunnar's all I A? what do you want? and there is no dialogue. The quest is not given...
As you finished?

D
Ded MastDay 21.09.19

left with skellige, returned after about 3-4 days, and normally handed quest.

D
Danil01 21.09.19

Oh you blockheads, there is need in the arena to perform the task the spirit of the arena, that is, he needs to lose a job and deliver to the customer, and in five days return for 50 gold.

D
Ded MastDay 21.09.19

Danil01
You're a mutt. Read the question carefully. Actually the question people asked - how many days to go back for cent?, not what to do in the arena.

D
Danil01 21.09.19

ZorbaBudda
Well, I answer that this spirit can be disturbing. in getting.

D
Ded MastDay 21.09.19

Danil01
he also wrote that the quest is passed, the spirit has long been in heaven, how can he interfere? You just pick up a percentage of future winnings.

I
Imperator1 21.09.19

To leave the Islands, shop at their business in Velenje, Novigrad, back. As said above-the quest will continue. Were given either 20 or 50 gold, so to complete a quest only for the sake of it.

E
Ellie Williams 21.09.19

Quest will perform 100% just wait and do your things in Uusimaki)

T
Taddey 21.09.19

And I have still hanging from the beginning of this quest job to Learn from the locals about the troubles in the arena - although not ask to find one? In this spirit I already ran and the Troll won in the arena! Maybe a bug and need an earlier save and re-run the quest - although I once did so and still have not found one to ask about trouble? Or go quest in a certain sequence?

G
Glintveyn Yurich 21.09.19

DaniDanil01
epat, you're stupid!!!

a
andryuha-24 21.09.19

I have the same garbage... Already left selagi did meditation (about a week), I don't know hanging and everything! A bug maybe? It bothers me there, he is constantly distracted when you choose the mission!

C
CrOOkeD_92 21.09.19

and I have written to talk to the locals about the troubles in the arena and to say no one wants

E
Ebanat2000 21.09.19

To get this percentage, you will have to LEAVE THIS ISLAND AND POMEDITIROVAT 5 DAYS, after which you can safely return to the stewards for a reward. (If you just meditate next to the arena, then nothing will change, it is necessary to leave the island).