3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 04.02.20 12:36 pm

Alfie The Baby Elephant. How to protect it from robbers ? SPOILERS (Divinity: Original Sin)

Near Silverglen I came across 2 people and domesticated elephant. Elephant Alfie is injured, to heal it only by magic. I healed him and we moved to the city together with the people and the elephant. But we were attacked and during the battle the elephant dies. There are ways to save him ? The battle starts NOT with me.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 04.02.20

Marquess
Went two characters forward, and two back here, to the right of the bushes. And I would be more worried for the people, this Fig is gonna kill me.

a
a1037 04.02.20

Marquess
Two single was held without any problems, tank forward, arrows — deeper in the middle.
The initiative was so-so. I remember in the beginning I used grenades the tank.

M
Marquess 04.02.20

NightHawkreal
Alfie with one blow falls. And if I send only their own people, enemies do not appear

s
saa0891 04.02.20

Marquess wrote:
And if I send only their own people, enemies do not appear
Put characters where enemies appear (can split squad) that would be right to lock and wait until the quest NPC,what's the problem.

N
NightHawkreal 04.02.20

Marquess
And are you sure you fixed it?

M
Marquess 04.02.20

NightHawkreal

used the Bloodstone in the dialogue, said that he was cured. A black stripe on his health

c
crave1611 04.02.20

Bloodstone need to use from the inventory, a health bar will regenerate, just yesterday, passed with full HP that Alfie won't kill