3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setesh 04.02.20 12:37 pm

The game is a Scam? (PC Building Simulator)

Question - are there any among the clients of the crooks? The order came from rich the guy stuck at the airport, says there is 4K dollars, you need to replace the hard, payment when taking out contract 0 (I think the trick, but as this game is, orders taken, while maintaining the game in a separate slot), the order is made, of course he never paid (referred to the difficulties of transfer of money) and then sent another order - so I think how long he will be with me accessories to shake and will pay in the end?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok1982 04.02.20

complete order will not disappoint first train then change the comp collect the ball in 3D mark like 3000 and will pay 4000

S
Setesh 04.02.20

strelok1982
okay, thank you)
in real life, would never have such a dubious order would not have taken)

S
Sandro_NSK 04.02.20

Sites
I agree with you))

E
Elisey Bogoslovskiy 04.02.20

If it is correct to think like crooks because they are offering to replace the devices more expensive and offer less.

S
Setesh 04.02.20

Elisha Theological
well, from these orders I refused to do not taking it can hardly be called fraud, because they ask - if you can upgradet for the same amount to such power in 3дмарке, and you have to decide whether or not

E

Yes I agree but you can say scammers))) they Sites

E

But there are scammers in the game I wrote some girl I told her 3 times awareness did then it writes the head supposedly from my face repaired computers that something like this
Sites

S
Setesh 04.02.20

Elisha Bogoslovsky wrote:
But there are scammers in the game I wrote some girl I told her 3 times awareness did then it writes the head supposedly from my face repaired computers
for the upgrade we paid? if Yes, then it's not a Scam)

P
PCVirus 04.02.20

Elisha Theological
On orders of pump: graphics card (CPU) you can put soup worse, the main change and laminates. I did that already. Nai not nil...client - not live. :-)