3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Suvorov 04.02.20 12:37 pm

Quest to kill rats (Expeditions: Viking)

How to pass peacefully without killing them
42 Comments
Sort by:
J
JS_Denton 04.02.20

Also not found a solution until the quest weighs. I looked at the Internet there is no answer. You can all kill but do not want to seek a peaceful solution.

B
Blaster Dark 04.02.20

I beat them non-lethal

a
as9210 04.02.20

if you drove from the farm of the instigators of the fight (can't remember what they were called) during the revelry of the feast, the kids can be there to offer to settle...

x
xoen 04.02.20

Daniel Suvorov
They can be stupid to resettle, but will fall to the level of prosperity, it is possible to beat.
I stupidly decided to do - play bloody and brutal barbarian, a tyrant. ;)
Accordingly, in the dialogues without further ADO - kill/kill from ambush/to approach and kill with a knife, etc., etc.
The toy is good though a no variability.

M
MMoZG 04.02.20

xoen
Daniel, and as they afford to move?

T
Temenqo 04.02.20

MMoZG
Also began to suffer this issue, and that Paramecium here, and then you get turnip .... . Found on the Internet that it is possible to move to a farm near the city, if we are at the beginning of the game run the family out for the showdown at the feast. And since I felt sorry for them, the quest to close, I had to fight rats. Well beaten in non-lethal mode. And the main in Ribe said that if the road is honor, it is not necessary to kill them.

x
xoen 04.02.20

Temenqo
Do not pity them and move. Anything good it does not.

x
xoen 04.02.20

MMoZG
From the very beginning of the game have to act tough. Then there will be a branch of the plot.

T
Temenqo 04.02.20

xoen
You see, the conscience torments. And I don't want dead at night here :) , and the demons excited rubbed his hands, looking at my sinful soul. Young blood is hot, everything is decided quickly. And age is not always a quick solution. When often simple, the difficult easy to punish other :) .

x
xoen 04.02.20

Temenqo
Ahahaha. It's just a game.
You're still in EvE-online play. You'll be a sweet end ;) For me - exactly ;)

T
Temenqo 04.02.20

xoen
Game Yes:) but if you put yourself in the center of these events :) ? When you are in the future Christian, was born a Viking and all around I propose to plunder the monasteries) . The character doesn't know yet, but the puppeteer is known that the blood is not washed in any detergent . What to do so that the conscience was not stone at heart, and wings of freedom :) ? Unless of course the writing of the story not the children sat, and adults with a wide open view of our universe.
And shooting equipment, shooting-Pulaski .

x
xoen 04.02.20

Temenqo
Well, everyone, as they say, your toys at the time, isn't it? ;)

M
MMoZG 04.02.20

xoen
Guys I for good)) the Girls left on the farm, men cut, but the Rats don't like to kill. These are children and no matter what is the game)

M
MMoZG 04.02.20

Temenqo
It turns out there's no other choice.. only kicks smack)))

x
xoen 04.02.20

MMoZG
Well, it turns out Yes.
MMoZG
Those Vikings you and your kindness the first would have decided to do ;) And went thump on laughing and smiling ;)

A
Amnepox 04.02.20

sent Rats on the farm
fell a little prosperity
went to the farm - got from Jumper's amulet (+25 chance to avoid crit.damage)

V
Vadser 04.02.20

And this farm then it will be somebody else to give? or just rats

f
fuckthis868 04.02.20

Temenqo
Some snotty babbling you play, not the Scandinavians of the dark ages. Your character would be pissed in the beginning its the same and not allowed themselves to be lead :D People born in that time, in those circumstances even consider wouldn't killing rats... besides, he is noble and he can't show weakness. Christianity does not excuse such actions. Even if you introduce a sudden fantasy-inspiration-super-sudden-enlightenment, it is also not an option, because this time the hero knows nothing about Christianity.
I was on this occasion not weak bomb from the brother of the main character. How so magically the baby lived to adulthood?

T
Temenqo 04.02.20

fuckthis868
You want to be 25 there ? And then you would probably have noticed what I wrote above about the age :). But Christianity is not just a philosophy of life and a set of rules :). When a lot of mud around, is born insane. If you pay attention to many films, a character looked with envy on the weaker tribesmen, but had loved ones and they from that envy tried to seize the little happiness, and so often succeed, and then they could not at night to sleep, any death was not in vain, destroyed someone else's happiness lie heavy on the soul. If we talk about movies very often show Vikings, who were interested in hristianstva, the problem arose who told you about him, power-hungry wolves in sheep's clothing, or elders, able to show God to meet with him. The same Prince Vladimir of ours, after the baptism didn't want to impose the death penalty, but people with difficulty persuaded him. Before baptism, the same morality of the Prince is not particularly heavy, and now revere him as a Saint :).
You play like a mountain of muscle with a void inside, a man who does not think for what is born in the world. Money, power and authority, and that's what he knew, was not slavery, was not abandoned loved ones, knows the value of compassion and forgiveness, in tears :). I also have to close the character is already sickened by the killings and someone else's spilled blood, in my head I heard the cries of horror sentenced to death and lost loved ones. The pain of their experienced suffering, for the suffering and loss of loved ones.... . It all jumbled in my head. When I first met a real Christian, he shined a light and I'm staring, thought not glyukanul me :) . Subsequently okazlos that there is not glyukanul :).
If you and your clan will capture into slavery, and some men, carrying out their tasks, accidentally sets you free, and having considered current conditions will not take you into slavery, but not only another means to survive will throw you all the clan deems them weak ??? Malami :) ???
You're the mayor told who are the rats ? Asked them not to kill ? But you still think of her and mumble ? And killed, ignoring her request ? You don't have a good relationship with her ???
And why who forgives and gives you the chance easier.
And that we cut, cut out entire clans and have no chance - freaks and tyrants :) ??? Who swear to destroy it, if you survive, what will people spend their lives, if you lose all your loved ones from a known clan?
And, about pissing did not answer, redagno :). Well, I put a knife to her throat at the feast, had to say. Give me a word , I listen, when to listen to nothing, and there are fists and swords. So to recoup :) .
Has been written :) .

f
fuckthis868 04.02.20

It's much easier. I play a Viking, and you want to play yourself, man of the 21st century. Neither age nor nothing to do with morality. In that quest you can't kill all the rats, but only the main kid. He's just a thief with no family and tribe. The murder of the son of another Viking, this is a big issue and the homeless, and even the thief... pfft