3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vkgamer Playful 04.02.20 12:39 pm

What is the point in this game to work on your Golf game? (Farming Simulator 17)

If much more money hiring workers to other farmers. It does not have to follow the harvest.
And generally game is similar to the farmer's sooooo faint. No diseases and pests, no drought and hail and have no problem with the harvest. Know udobnei time plants and feed your animals and everything will be type-top. Then the game should be called Farming Sandbox?
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
alurb 04.02.20

Vkgamer Playful
And what you feed your animals? If your priority in the game to make more dough,it is definitely not for you simulator.Simulator and simulator to control agricultural.appliances .

V
Viktor.T. 04.02.20

alurb
Welcome I agree with you.And if you correctly adjust the difficulty to put it on the neighbors a lot will not work.
And even then the process attracts and not as some money to cut down more.

q
qrty450 04.02.20

alurb
Hey, he probably thinks he's a genius ? the developers were sweating not eating not sleeping home nahodili - wives went . how dare he is to say and write . the developers have tried and did this game perfectly . I personally don't play it . but I'm sure they deserve praise .

_
_Grads 04.02.20

I'm in THIS game also did not play - in fact even I do not know what looks like a default map, well, Sochi swept, so a few moments for the graphics settings.
Have sandbox and just what mods of restrictions (actually invented) and goals in the game will deliver, such and will.

DK, hard, without acceleration of time - finally bought the Creamery, had a brewery to sell (my very first plant in DK including FS15);)

Spoiler

V
Vkgamer Playful 04.02.20

alurb
The game is called Farming, and not Agricultural Machinery Simulator, so it must be the farmer, not the farm machinery. It's certainly cool that I tired to make more agricultural machines and for them it is great respect, but the farm is not only plows to the harvesters, but also the economy, which is completely absent in the game, which I resent. In zhirnyuschy minus the game - the absence of diseases and parasites, which would need to fight, and natural disasters either. If the game was called Agricultural Machinery Simulator, then no questions would not be.

T
TheMorux1973 04.02.20

Vkgamer Playful
Yes the game lacks a lot of things. But a worthy alternative at the moment no, So you have to close your eyes to many things, ranging from the uncomplicated gameplay and the ending of woodcut graphics.

N
Novi France 04.02.20

TheMorux1973
just playing a bunch of modding and online with him and engine is available to anyone if you get to own that t do not the problem, but if the new model is still that there's need to know and the Earl. programs