3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwinleid 04.02.20 12:39 pm

Bug in quest \"Dangerous minds\" (Fallout 4)

In the quest, Dangerous minds when you need to sit in the capsule of memories, POPs up a message that cannot perform this action because there is a fight. But in a good Neighborhood absolutely quiet, no fighting, neither among themselves nor with me. Loading from an earlier save did not help, the bug is repeated.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dante_OD 04.02.20

And I just sit in the capsule and nothing happens, nothing loads and can not get out...how to solve?

D
Deryny 04.02.20

Gwinleid
Try to take some other quest and complete it. I then also took a NAP to guarantee. Back in the good Neighborhood and the quest earned.

G
Gwinleid 04.02.20

Deryny
Thanks, but I acted more radically. Re-pass))

j
jsilverst 04.02.20

What is the problem with this quest? Performing other quests, got a new patch and still the quest
not working. It is necessary to perform or can it score?

j
jsilverst 04.02.20

Understand this quest, it turns out there are no problems. I thought it will be
on the machine, and it turns out in this quest you need to travel along the nerve connections from the memories
to the memory.

S
Semeon Gorbunkov 04.02.20

people help!!! passed quest Dangerous minds- but do not give the sequelShining sea-hanging as it is not finished Dangerous minds-Amari not che says and Valentine says about the capsule but the capsule is not re-Sadat-what to do-no desire to start again at level 35.

E
Express68 04.02.20

I after the capsule climbed,Amari talked with me,and I went out,talked with the detective sent him home,but the quest never showed the following,writes explore the memories of Kellogg shows what the door under Amara,and her trying to talk does not work,like she's busy and all,I saw she had after capsules immediately start a conversation but he didn't.

V
Valeriy Rudov 04.02.20

Express68
I have the same thing.
Solved the problem?

G
Gur1 04.02.20

Valery Rudov
Such problems can be fixed back to the nearest save game.

V
Valeriy Rudov 04.02.20

Gur1
if you could help, I would not write here. But first hunt to start - lvl 51 already.
I will try earlier saves

V
Valeriy Rudov 04.02.20

Nothing helped, I had began to pass. During the second pass, bug no.

I
IvanGroznyj 04.02.20

Valery Rudov
Need to get a gun (a rifle, for example), to strike at Amari butt (you can shoot),
(Valentine it should be like)
and as soon as they get their weapons against you, you need to immediately clean your weapon.
The fight stops and Amari will be available for dialogue.

V
Vovan4ik1589347 04.02.20

Simply sleep

D
Dema 80 04.02.20

in memories just wait what they say - when you see the last movie - where the son - wait for the hunter and succeed - if you jamcat the memories - but hunter doesn't appear - perhaps in different versions differently - good luck

M
Mr.Funn 04.02.20

Hahahahhahah.Guys, I fixed this bug,you know what? Just killed the doctor,the fight ended and I got in the capsule.