3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MMMM 04.02.20 12:40 pm

Test Club \"FRACTIONS!\" (Far Cry 5)

How to perform the test fractions!?
Take a shotgun, shoot adamsco, and progress is zero.
Maybe in the description an error? Write a review who performed the test.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimson_62 04.02.20

MMMM
Buy in store, items, blue bullets, armor-piercing and load them in the shotgun with them will succeed.

N
Nikola1957 04.02.20

Dimson_62
Thank you

M
MMMM 04.02.20

Thank you!

v
vovastij 04.02.20

Where to find more of these adamsco after beating the game....
There are a couple, until he reaches them - good rebels will kill all)))

T
Tarakanak 04.02.20

vovastij
The outposts to re-open in the game settings, Outposts(Master) like the so-called,and kill on the health

O
OGAG 04.02.20

Do not run the job,I have already tried blue, and common,saved, changed to shotgun etc

N
Nikola1957 04.02.20

OGAG
Well, maybe for starters to check - is there a connection? This requires not only yupley online, but the connection to the yubisoft servers.

O
OGAG 04.02.20

Nikola1957
How to test the connection?

N
Nikola1957 04.02.20

OGAG
Not just... but the PC is the first sign. that mess is the lack of advertising banners jubilee menu immediately after starting the game.
http://ubisoft.com/
So, for the prevention of... go through this page in the u-club (account is the same as for yupley) - maybe there's something else you know... the Relationship is a delicate matter.
But there are also communication glitches...
It was my adventure when the murder of the SVD was not in the standings - at all. When I got my seventh patch a week was established, with many wild glitches. So the reason may be in the system.

M
Marvelosi 04.02.20

OGAG

You need the outposts, it is strange that is not where it is not due...

N
Nikola1957 04.02.20

That's what I had when I closed the test:
barrel - м133 on all kits
armor-piercing bullets (blue)
when you added the test loaded safe with obtained skill Bag with ammunition (SMG and shotgun)
Can't tell whether the last value for the test - but it was what it was. Now I have a new game, has not yet left the land of the Dutch and the murder of blue rounds count without the skills - but it was what it was...
Outposts don't need... need of a target.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 04.02.20

vovastij
Sectarian is always in abundance (about 10 people+2 dogs) near the house of Joseph a Sid in the center of the map. Enough to kill, and immediately fast travel to a point near the house or the Marina next they there will raspada.

v
vovastij 04.02.20

Thank you all for the tips!!!

O
OGAG 04.02.20

The fact is that a number of other scored your points postoyanno manaema,which excludes the version with connection

O
OGAG 04.02.20

Nikola1957
Advice about upgrading helped.Took M-133 m,bought it last optics,increased shop painted.Actually,it helped. (The MG-42 is clearly cut damage compared to 4 part)

N
Nikola1957 04.02.20

OGAG wrote:
The fact is that a number of other scored your points postoyanno manaema,which excludes the version with connection
This is not true in the General case. Because, it seems to me, different servers accept and return the old. Why I wrote - difficult to verify. What I'd like to try in the future to come...
And so my first means of dealing with glitches - check hard disk for errors and restart via the RESET...
OGAG wrote:
Advice about upgrading helped
Well, cool... and it is not to say that tips were not. And about the bullets, and about favorite shotgun was said... But here's the RUB: the English title of the event - slugger - way with fractions is not associated... and in Russian go understand how to read it: fractions! or fractions!?

O
OGAG 04.02.20

Nikola1957
Such puzzles from yubikov I did not expect,has always been only the specifics.

N
Nikola1957 04.02.20

OGAG
Yeah... I wonder psychiatrists unfastened the percentage yubikam?
However, in the original description of the event clearly stated - buy more bullet rounds (slug ammo) from the store... and that favorite shotgun can be unpainted, none of the yubik in the forehead will not fly.

A
AhtiarSMS 04.02.20

Krivorukov Secretatory nepravilno to the type of ammunition. To perform this task you need using any kind jobasha, but with BULLETS! There is a SHOT, FIRE SHOT, and there are BULLETS! The guy above rightly said about the benefit of ammunition. Without perk will not be black market and therefore to restock on ammo you can't!
I got the MG... let's say... not the best gun. There is already a... who and how refers to the United States or Germany.

M
Mechanical Man 04.02.20

Confirm any ruzhzho under shotgun shells(12-gauge) and armor-piercing ammunition for them. The skill Black market to help you. He soared before couple of days. Was fucked up because of the prize of the German. Yubikam need to learn how to specify goals and methods. And the name Eventa-Shot - me more about the shot recalls.