3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aist16 04.02.20 12:40 pm

\"The game is over, too many people have died\". (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The game is over, too many people have died.
Write who are not lucky and You get in the game this message when you do a job, and later Your actions.
Or only me the game is just making fun, or not say. :-)
Task Baptism of fire, - pre -, during exploration forays into the snake camp on the instructions, burnt the arrows in the three boxes, in different places of the camp, added Lullaby (sleeping pills) potion, three pot, then in the 4th, near the gate to the Church. All three tasks Sabotage in the camp of game taken, I get a text that I did everything I could, I have nothing to do here.
In the task only one item Report to Radrigo, be advised that a lot of enemies!, and everything else... Call in reinforcements, the assault begins. Option there's one, just across the bridge, the game no other options does not allow. Cross the bridge, kill all the archers, help kill swordsmen, near me, none of their lives.
Get the message Task completed to Get into the camp, and then Game over, too many people have died.
Replayed ten times, and in front of the unit, and behind, and killed, and just stood there - the result is the same. I do not understand why!?
Game version 1.4.1 (repak from Hatab), AMD FX-8350 16 Gb GTX 650 Ti BOOST (2048 MB) Windows 8.1x64.
Read posted online, passing:
Fight in the camp
Just follow your allies. They will kill all the enemies for you, you don't even need to get your hands dirty. You can loot the corpses and to put it all in bags on horseback.
To deal with the archers / kill the commander of the Polovtsian
If you are the saboteur in the camp (previous quest "nest of snakes"), there will be a few archers. Even if you completely ignore them, your allies will easily cope. Let them kill the commander. Feel free to help and loot the corpses.
Just hide behind the tent and wait. After some time, the optional objective "Kill the archers" will disappear, and your allies will move to the next target and will automatically deal with the archers on the way.
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 04.02.20

I don't know how the sleeping pills, I poured a deadly poison Poison and options of roads to explore there are several: the road through the forest to bypass, two bridges, hole in the barn in the camp of the Hungarians. But Radzig still chooses and goes through a small bridge, letting other groups around.
Did everything it said to Radzig, saying that they were not enough (the middle option) and NPCs with almost no losses themselves killed enemies.

m
milcin7 04.02.20

And the problem is only on pirated versions, or a license can also be found?

-
-Wetal-Kum 04.02.20

Kavaliku me fine over all in the Snake camp, But then there were crashes and hangs type download sohranenku and popping up the dialogue with Teresa and all the game weighs too game Version 1.4.1 (repak from Hatab)

K
Kavaynik 04.02.20

-Wetal-Kum
And was save from 1.4?

a
aist16 04.02.20

-Wetal-Kum
Yes, I have also, after a walk with Theresa, the dialogue was repeated and infinite loading...
When a conversation begins, nothing to touch, no mouse, no keys, then everything went fine (I have).
Save used from 1.2, is now 1.4.2 and continue to play, the final...

a
aist16 04.02.20

In General, did not run the trainer, the character I have overloaded, because of what I and trainer included.
Handled all the extra in the trunk, started with a normal weight, without the trainer and everything went smoothly!
Console cheats can be used, the game is not against (me).

b
blastedgolem2 04.02.20

generally all one has pericolosita ( with trainer) arrow green pajaras "broke camp" and then-good day - your lot were killed. Four times he started from the beginning for various reasons, this is the last and I broke down. and wolves are kept, and Unity was off, and the fifth to tenth, this is super buggy, to the ssd even worth showing off. Wait? for the fiftieth time to pass the third of the Witcher or play for rat in Dishonored 2? I'll try again to put the game on the game, maybe it'll help!

b
blastedgolem2 04.02.20

milcin7
and now think ten times to buy or hold penny for something more customized?

m
milcin7 04.02.20

blastedgolem2
Honestly? You might want to hold, I to the final close, but a month must not run. Not catchy as it is, there is no desire to return, to go again, just will not. This is purely my opinion.

m
milcin7 04.02.20

I have a license and the problem of "your killing many" was not observed.

B
Bastarder 04.02.20

aist16
Possible cause: notification Game over, too many people have died. - it's too large losses at the storming of the camp of robbers in a ruined Church, especially against archers. To reduce losses it is desirable (exploration camp) to burn all 4 bundles of arrows and to poison the food in all 4 pots, to actively participate in the killing of enemies, especially archers (to neutralize the archers on the walls to set fire to a haystack near the wall).
To fulfill this task I pumped GG (15 above the General level, a value of the strength of 15-20, 10-15 Dexterity, pumped the value of sword fighting and archery) as well as top equipped weapons and armor. This GG will be able to easily destroy enemies and kill a little guy with 2-3 blows of the sword or Mace. With enough pumped GG and with a weak weapon to perform this task is very problematic from the first.

s
sport404 04.02.20

Bastarder
so as if a person wrote that he additional requirements for this mission fulfilled. Here it is in the trainer. When I first played without problems the first time passed the mission, and the second time with the trainer replaying the same garbage. All versions of passage tried one up. Too many dead allies.

a
angryfish99 04.02.20

A standard situation. Break game cheats and run to the forum to complain. Just about the cheats nor will not say a word. It is time in the header of the forum to write Broke the game disable cheats

E
Evgeny Khotinsky 02.06.22

milcin7
I have a license from epics patch 1.9.6 bug is the same