3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghostwolf 04.02.20 12:41 pm

Quest \"translation\" - what to do after the interrogation? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Who passed this quest tell me what to do after questioning the Polovets, after a talk with Miller token is no longer and it is not clear what to do.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablo88k 04.02.20

ghostwolf
Talking with the Polovets and he leads you. The current save.

g
ghostwolf 04.02.20

Diablo88k

I have no menu to speak

g
ghostwolf 04.02.20

Started a new play already patch 1.2.1 so Polovets just do this is already there, interrogating the invisible.

G
GumA83 04.02.20

When talking with Miller, he asks do you know Hungarian, the answer is no, then it sends to the neighboring mill, there's a homeless man who says, with him speaking possible for a small fee to take him as a translator, then back to the Polovets, to listen to nonsense, to talk to the interpreter to doubt the correctness of them said, then the choice to go for a Polovtsian, or search for the treasure, here I am stuck, because I do not want to climb into an ambush, and treasures are already the 3rd hour looking for

o
origamikiller 04.02.20

ГумА83
Thank you! The same problem, I do not remember that Miller tip-off was given. Missed, apparently.

M
MadHamsterHead 04.02.20

Quest zabagovanny the campaign, with Polovtsian just do not get to talk after Miller sends you to go with him for the loot. Stupid not a conversation just to steal.

M
MisariyaR1 04.02.20

Zaregalsya for you, and this quest)) anyway, looking for about an hour, found 2 cache, a total of goodness in them for 3-4 thousand, depends on your skills;)
The treasure is not yet found, but I feel that I'm close

M
MisariyaR1 04.02.20

The very description to search for treasure well says ---
"Across the river opposite the Rataj is a hill. Stand on the hill face to the city. Next is the way. On the road there is a crossroads near the burned tree. From there to the water the trail leads. The water on the right is a hollow tree stump. There you will find the prey."

Z
ZM_SlayeR 04.02.20

Polovtsian disappeared, questioned nevidimka. Anyone have a solution?

k
killerok47 04.02.20

Across the river opposite the Rataj is a hill. Stand on the hill face to the city. Next is the way. On the road there is a crossroads near the burned tree. From there to the water the trail leads. The water on the right is a hollow tree stump. There you will find loot
I burn with this quest
Across the river opposite the Rataj is a hill. Stand on the hill face to the city
What river? There are at least two. What do you mean opposite?? All around the city can be described as opposite. Hill. Mockery. What the developers mean by the hill? North of the Rataj across the river there is a hill, Yes. BUT WHERE TO GET?? At the highest point? So that the city could be seen?
Okay, okay. I found at least two small strange looking hill. Near one even has a road. But no burnt wood. I scoured the neighborhood in search of burnt wood, and even the next intersection. Nothing.
Well.
I started to walk along the shore in search of a) a place to which it leads; b) stump near such a place. Nothing found, killed an hour and a half.
The originator of this quest is an idiot. Or the one who translated. The instructions should always be such that, from the context, they can be interpreted in only one way, otherwise it's a crappy instructions.
Help, please!

a
ali3412 04.02.20

Treasure in another place. Whether developed decided to sacrality, or translation of such, or the NPC lied.

d
dasubar 04.02.20

ghostwolf

F
Fun.dor 04.02.20

After the first interrogation of the Polovets need to talk to the bum again...
Will spoilerwarning is that he is a prisoner in the plot and wanted to find a treasure, and the Polovtsian would lead us into an ambush. Then go to the Miller three flour about questioning, talking what we have done and we are unable Nai... Then everything just go with the Polovets to nychka and rashiem his fate. I let go and... he just ran away.

R
RMK123 04.02.20

there is another option. Lead the Polovets in Rataj, halfway in rapid transition - he talks to you, in the native character. Here the choice of what to do. Can you take up this stump and it again to decide what to do with it.
Inside, I had 200 pennies and the antidote.

R
RMK123 04.02.20

MisariyaR1 - thank you for your search. You found some real treasures. Although, to be honest I don't know what to do with pennies.

I
IN..Spect0r 04.02.20

Once before the beginning of the quest I apparently broke or something in this spirit, the bum who needs a translator to use. Now when he sees me, it immediately runs away and of course there's no dialogue with him. Tell me how to talk? Can code which is, that he came to me and kindly treated became?

A
Anton Dudman 04.02.20

Quest fulfilled, but he is still hanging in the task. MB someone tell me what will happen?

M
MutenRoshi999 04.02.20

Found a solution, if you have gone Polovtsian homeless and translator, and the quest hangs, just run to the place where the treasure is buried (above the screens of people threw here or view ) and take out all. Then you will have the task to give half of the treasure to the Miller. It is IMPORTANT, when you talk to him, you will have the option to lie and leave all the pennies themselves, but in this case the mission fails and remains hanging in the magazine, blister the eyes to the end of the game. Give him as promised and the quest is executed.

P. S I Have a bug happened at the moment when it was necessary to talk to the Polovets and go with him to look for treasure, but I was putting it off, because there in ambush was a powerful Cumans, so I decided to buff up first (I saladilla back to talk with the Polovtsy). When to pump and back - was not Polovets, nor homeless.

s
stalfal 04.02.20

MutenRoshi999 wrote:
Then you will have the task to give half of the treasure to the Miller. It is IMPORTANT, when you talk to him, you will have the option to lie and leave all the pennies themselves, but in this case the mission fails and remains hanging in the magazine, blister the eyes to the end of the game. Give him as promised and the quest is executed.
During the passage of the quest cherchez la femme (at the stage when you received the signed documents, around 6 am) Polovtsian will appear in camp of hare, kill him and the quest will be considered failed and removed from the log. (I let go of the Polovtsian, and pennies left myself).

s
spamec 04.02.20

my first serious bug in this game(
during a conversation with Miller lean on him that's going to tell on him, he eventually said Yes take away you this Polovets
the markers exhibited strange away, which immediately alerted
now came directly on the marker, and found the camp that the idea was to look for quest nest of snakes(all podcasty supposedly turn where it will run)

quest took back in version 1.2.5 it seems, now when I came to check 1.3.3