3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anonimwh 04.02.20 12:42 pm

The strange jerking of the tissues on the character models (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The fabric on the models of the characters that sway in real-time, do it approximately 5фпс like some gifs. What can be the reason? The game consistently goes to 50 fps
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 04.02.20

anonimwh
That is, clothing time-lapse changes position 0_o?? I have not seen this, try fiziks and all the wood on vidyuhi update - perhaps stupidly old version incompatible with the game.

A
Antisovenok 04.02.20

anonimwh
The same problem, how to fix this?

a
adikus1 04.02.20

anonimwh
MRX47
the people found a solution?

a
anonimwh 04.02.20

adikus1
I understand it's because of the PERC, because these contractions only in areas with large concentrations of people

S
Shimuto 04.02.20

anonimwh
forget it, this is clearly a bug of the game. it at all so.

G
Givemethedust 04.02.20

Just the animation of the fabrics is processed by the campaign 30 times per second, the optimization of such.

G
Georgiy Black 04.02.20

anonimwh
The same garbage) Annoying. Patches, I hope, corrected)

C
Chernyy Grifon 04.02.20

Even with unity this a bug or a glitch. Catches the eye is constantly.

z
zhenya poznyak 04.02.20

anonimwh
you know, i7 8 cores at 2.6 src
also twitching

p
pit80 04.02.20

Yes, this is a bug. Or just Great Ubisoft is shit as usual )).
Zalochili FPS on clothing. One the game runs at 20-30 FPS - This bug less noticeable.
One 60-75 FPS - even though the eye gouge. Highlighted clothing is just awful.

Here such here the developers are clever ! ))) (See generally don't check the game before releases). Or check figure on than he knows, and it seems clearly hands not from that place =)

a
anonimwh 04.02.20

pit80
I hate this exaggerated heights. At times, we really, really tried making a game for only two years. Sindikeyt has an overall rating of no less than 9/10. Yes, not ten, and it is precisely because of these flaws. But in fact. This game is so much better than the odious BO3 or a new Batman

p
pit80 04.02.20

anonimwh
At the expense of BO3 - I Agree. The failure of the complete.
But at the expense of Batman... Not really. He was hooooooooot ))).

p
pit80 04.02.20

At the Syndicate - I still think in was in a hurry. And these glitches and not modifications only spoil everything. In my opinion not very different from Unity. (Perhaps even something worse, but something better).

r
rob_dead 04.02.20

pit80
They are not in a hurry. Hurry investors and the publisher.

p
pit80 04.02.20

The train has left )) . The game passed.
While waiting for the millions of patches from Ubisoft.. Already 2 times you can go, and forget. ..
All a bit childish in this part. And krasava ))

a
anonimwh 04.02.20

The train is really ironic, when you consider that one of them is actually a new character in Sindikeyt :D
About tissues. In the new patch (1.31), the developers have introduced the possibility to establish their function by picking your .the config ini of the game (and not six months ago)!

In the AC.ini file located in “MyDocuments/Assassins Creed Syndicate”, modify the parameter FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS found in the [OPTIONS] section as follows:

·To enable the setting cloth: FlexibleMoti1
·To disable the setting cloth: FlexibleMoti0

By default this functionality is disabled. You may need to add the parameter manually.

M
ManiacFPS 04.02.20

made, everything works good I bought current game and will to enjoy with lots of changes, patches )
and above people pointed out inglish and briefly, where these changes have to do...and also, this line is not there, so it is necessary to add!
The approximate path - C:\Users\ВашПК\Documents\Assassin's Creed Syndicate in the AC file looking for a line of OPTIONS below the input Flexible Motion Simulation, FPS=1 (without spaces) and I am glad that clothes are not suggested.....

a
averma_n 04.02.20

ManiacFPS
Gee, from the heart, helped

Z
Zogenation 08.01.21

here is the solution