3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 04.02.20 12:42 pm

All items of equipment (their value) (For Honor)

In this video, the guy will talk about the value of all the parameters of the equipment.
Like I didn't understand ''the cooldown Reduction'' what? or
''Throw''

10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goinsane 04.02.20

that's what fashion I went to do the video? I want to know, but to watch the whole movie don't want. Why not expanded the list to do? Videoblogger some fucking.
BTW the Decrease in CD - obviously the CD reduction abilities in 4na4.

S
Sahara. 04.02.20

Goinsane
Mate, so to you and cards in hands, watch this video and drank a written obzorchik on the forum and we will guide you together plushow for effort.

G
Goinsane 04.02.20

Kanchendjanga
resistance. when you lock. - The higher the number, the less damage you get when you block a blow
throw - how big is the effective radius of penetration of protection and how far the enemy flies away from him
damage when blocking - the more, the more it will hurt the person that blocked your shot.
All the rest, in my opinion, quite clear. If not, ask questions - explain.

Z
Zaba22 04.02.20

Goinsane
did not notice the damage when you block, if the opponent has not taken advantage of the damage on the block - a situational thing, and the damage I think there is maroon.

S
Sahara. 04.02.20

Yes I do, and so everything was clear, except for the throw, from where such infa that the higher the range the greater the radius of penetration.

D
DimakSerpg 04.02.20

Kanchendjanga throw Range, or the range of projectile weapons(when you use the ability) or the distance of the throw when pushing.

S
Sahara. 04.02.20

DimakSerpg
Well, I think so too.

Z
Zaba22 04.02.20

0ZED0 wrote:
''Throw''
- the range of throwing the controller when you once again of Nobuse or Orochi fucked in the dry)

0ZED0 04.02.20

Zaba22
Perhaps plyusanu

N
Nord09 04.02.20

guys tell the guard I want to change the blade but I do not understand the meaning of the specifications under the name of overcoming the protection, what is it? just lower the damage by blocking and I even got confused