3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lakrista 04.02.20 12:42 pm

Mod \"Companion Nora\" (Fallout 4)

Hello. Set modes to Nora, wife of gg, survived and became a partner. Everything seems to have installed correctly, but for some reason the quest it does not appear, found herself on the farm, we talked (during a conversation for some reason was not voice acting, although it should), and then tell her to go, she agrees, but continues to stand in place and not going anywhere with me. The holodisk with the settings for it either, although I do not know, maybe he's not from there... Really want to play with her, but... Conflict of mods seem to be there (if you start from the user). Tried to reinstall, doesn't help. Maybe someone had this problem? Tell me what's wrong and how to fix it?
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jerzy3 04.02.20

Lakrista
1. Try installing the mod after meeting with Dog.
2. Check unpacked if NoraSpouse.esp and NoraSpouse - Main.BA2 in the Data folder and try to drag NoraSpouse.esp at the end of the list of mods.
3. Try to extract the archive NoraSpouse - Main.BA2 in the Data folder. The unpacker can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78

B
Basil44 04.02.20

Lakrista
installed the latest version 1.1?
https://yadi.sk/d/cqzinFn83T7nsq

L
Lakrista 04.02.20

Installed version 1.0.1.

L
Lakrista 04.02.20

Basil44, hustonville the mod, the link to which you posted.

Jerzy3, Yes. everything unpacked in the Data folder of the game, and in the end of the list. I started to play with the mod, then arriving at the Sanctuary and passed the mission with the robot, turned it off, went to the dog and again turned on. The question we need to do to start the game off the mod and then enable or what?

Well, in the end, all done, nothing has changed, if they even have mouths do not open, no voice, and Nora's not coming for me...

R
Revan Reborn 04.02.20

You play a female character?

L
Lakrista 04.02.20

No, for men.

R
Revan Reborn 04.02.20

In General, what would the mod worked fine you have to play with him from the beginning, and if and so playing with the very beginning of it is unclear I have with this mod no problems.

L
Lakrista 04.02.20

Maybe after all there is a conflict with some other, but then I Hz with any...

J
Jerzy3 04.02.20

Lakrista
The author on the page this problem unpacking the archive decided.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24680/?tab=bugs
May indeed conflict then.
Lakrista wrote:
The question we need to do to start the game off the mod and then enable or what?
Not necessary. Usually, if the new companion is buggy, I suggest not to include them to a meeting with the Dog, there are some options for managing companions loaded, but with Nora, it seems, these bugs do not.

L
Lakrista 04.02.20

Well, then try disable all mods and leave only this one, then we will see if there is a conflict or is it something else.

B
Basil44 04.02.20

Lakrista wrote:
The question we need to do to start the game off the mod and then enable or what?
to quote the description:

For those who are starting a new game - to start the quest Oh, wife, where are you for hire Nora, after leaving the Vault 111 head in the direction of Sanctuary, and the quest will be activated.
- For those who play on an existing save - quest should start automatically after you load your game.
- Fashion, changing the Abernathy Farm may cause a conflict.
- Main and side quests have been changed to allow the Hole to have the possibility of dialogue. Mods that alter these quests can lead to conflicts.
Fashion, the type of Alternative start, can lead to conflict with the quest for employment Hole.
- When using fashion Everyone's Best Friend make sure NoraSpouse.esp is in the boot list higher than EveryonesBestFriend.esp.

L
Lakrista 04.02.20

Basil44, Yes I read it, but after starting a new game and going to Sanctuary quest is not appearing listed here are the mods I have.

L
Lakrista 04.02.20

I again reinstalled the mod and disable the rest and then a new surprise, upon arrival at the shelter and long roller with kidnapping, cryochamber gg doesn't open after defrosting! Some kind of tin...

B
Basil44 04.02.20

Lakrista wrote:
and then a new surprise
I have today was fun - I decided once again to start the game, so the door gear from the asylum opened.
disabled ALL mods, comes out of hiding, activated Studio Sanctuary, and only then activated all mods.
while flight normal...

L
Lakrista 04.02.20

Basil44, good advice, turned off all mods and, lo and behold, the camera was opened!)

L
Lakrista 04.02.20

In General, none of the above and done did not help, the mod still not working as it should...

R
Revan Reborn 04.02.20

If conflicts with other mods no, I do not understand why is not working fine.