3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost133 04.02.20 12:42 pm

Quest \"the House of God\" - where to find Lepesha? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Where you have to run to the farm and find Lapesa. Running to the farm, searching her up and down - except for the Miller one. But the quest still for a while. Tell me who found?
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvakensky 04.02.20

On a farm, and mill. And Yes, I have this quest too, subgoals there on the 2nd floor should be Zmola, it is necessary to kill to protect Leszek ( I have neither one nor the other).
In short, 3 times I loaded a save before the fight the top of the construction - Smolu found, he dragged the corpse to the South of the mill, to the fire. Bukovany quest, Yes.

G
Ghost133 04.02.20

Kvakensky
Thanks for the reply. I'll try to find Smolu in this case.

G
Ghost133 04.02.20

Maybe someone will help! Left the game, went and loaded a save after a fight with a guy on a construction site, everything worked fine, on the second floor of the mill found Smolu.

M
Maks42 04.02.20

I have this kV is also from the beginning did not work, but I booted up and after the fight on the forests, chose to arrest Mason (do not let go, not to kill-namely, arrest), then turn on the cat scene, that I told coach, and he to the mill sent a patrol, but when I got there Smolu pulled out the corpse of Leszek and I was told that all Leszek guilty, but then came security and ...

m
marvin57 04.02.20

Maks42 wrote:
after this, turn on the cat scene, that I told coach, and he to the mill sent a patrol, but when I got there Smolu pulled out the corpse of Leszek and I was told that all Leszek guilty, but then came security and ...
After his arrest, ran to Leszek, but nobody was there, the game ceased to maintain, Davison, then loaded a previous save, everything is fine, but how is it with games from Windows flight now to reinstall just recovery help. That shit happened by Coincidence, or???

V
Vyxyxol 04.02.20

Do not go after a conversation with the gravedigger to Smile, and do not talk to him, don't go in the evening, just go to the mill, to the second floor, Leszek will be there, talk to him, he will give the real criminal, ie Smola, who then guards zatyukali.

K
Kapellimestari 04.02.20

I pedestral in the quest.

Found the skull, he identified the grave digger, found a rock, identified from the master to the quarry when Talmage. Further I don't know what to do. Leszek exist at the construction site, pan head construction says
Spoileron went to town. Brother, the custodian, as the chief, say that the substitution of stone could not be as cart as the rain and you're lying. Remains Smola that GG as the spirit of all puts, and he says, well, do not worry, it was Leszek, he ran away. Quest, it seems, is closed. No meetings for me does not appoint anybody.
What mill is referring to all forum users - I don't know. Maybe I should pay a visit there?

d
danchik138 04.02.20

Well, as already mentioned above, I did not go in the evening to the monastery, and immediately went to the mill, where they found Lepesha alive, sitting on a chair. If you go to the woods, I'm either wildly late and can't find anybody, or if coming down from the forests to jump down(on floor), and not to go down the stairs, then time to the mill, where Smola already pulling our stone Mason witness dead. I hope someone helped...

A
Alumiel 04.02.20

Kapellimestari
The closest mill to the South of the monastery, in meters 100-200

K
Karp1995 04.02.20

Kapellimestari
Please tell me how You do this quest? Turned to Leszek at the mill to find? If Yes, where exactly?

D
DrAgon_steel 04.02.20

The mill is immediately to the left of the bridge to the gate of the monastery (or to the right if drove up to the monastery bridge outside). Second floor at the end sits, waiting.
And Yes, I went there in the evening without the arrival to the monastery.

K
Kirill Reshetov 04.02.20

And I have this quest successfully failed those that talked to Smoley and Leszek find was not able to. Well, I guess so be it, not all crimes are solved.

S
Siniy Kot 04.02.20

hmm not a quest and a parade of bugs just
I so do not start the cutscene where Kamenschik had on me to encroach
I ran like a fool on the marked zone Hz how much time and nifiga

D
DizGiss 04.02.20

By the way if someone else has not done this quest, check the little shed behind the forge near the monastery (hard lock, but the key is the idea of the blacksmith S... somehow, he can still be part of the Sword of the Queen of Sheba to steal, I cracked and then the keys he had stolen). So in this barn are baskets with crushed stones when you hover over them there is action Inspect, but since I have the quest already Bui nothing happens, and that the idea is broken into pieces of a boulder which has kidnapped, so the blacksmith is also in proportion.

b
blackhole108 04.02.20

DizGiss
not working version with the cart (with Ruprecht about the shard spoke, the fake skull is not shown to anyone except the undertaker), but really suspicious. Still broken, dumped in a ditch the wagon to the left of the walls of the monastery suggests. But continue these conclusions not found. It seems to me that just to catch Smolu - the easiest and incomplete version of the investigation, but how to check I'll never know.

b
blackhole108 04.02.20

remain unsolved because no clear explanation of this Smoly, neither the mechanism - how exactly was replaced stones for construction. Don't believe that you could so crudely such a quest to complete.

K
Kvestor_ll 04.02.20

And option D) After dialogue with Smoley not to wait for the sunset(here we skip the scene with bricks and climb to the top) and immediately go to the mill where it already sits and Leszek will be 2 options A) to Release it and B) to take him to the caretaker. In the first case, we go to the place where it usually hangs out of Smola and talk with him,find out what his reasons are, unfortunately, all three options lead to a fight , in the second case, headed by Leszek to the superintendent,he will tell him everything and already at that place where it usually hangs out of Smola will be two guards who hacked it.

J
JFinger 04.02.20

I tried to twist the ending of this quest this way and that - and that's what happened. Attention, plot spoilers!
Spoilerose how dealt with the analysis of stone from the quarry Talbergs and got the proof of the fake skull with horns - lost Leszek (dug the skull of a carpenter from the construction site). Do not talk with Smoley (the culprit) about it, otherwise Leszek almost certainly fucked. We go to the mill near the monastery, where Leszek and hides. There Leszek rents Indrik culprit and promises to testify is if Leszek to zaarestovat and send to the superintendent.
Attempt to take Smolu alive and put on trial is not provided for: as soon as Leszek allotted to the superintendent, he immediately sends a patrol of guards to kill Smolu. Tried to deliver Smolu on the court, namely: after Leszek was delivered to the caretaker as witness, ended the conversation with the caretaker and rushed to the administrative Annex building of architects (the building with the layout of the construction of the monastery on the ground floor), second floor, where the sleeping wizard Karel and Smola (it was night). The first one, ahead of the guards, but when I try to talk to Smoley game freak: as soon as the conversation ended, showed a dark screen with the boot logo and sounds, showing that the guards still ran and picked up Smolu seriously. Further, after the guards had finished Smola, nothing happened: still the same black screen with the boot logo and flashed after the death of Smoly notice that it would be necessary to go to the superintendent and to close this case. And yet, on looking again a black screen indefinitely.
I tried to do so: by sprinting ahead of the guard, the first ran to the sleeping Smoly and a little choked him to death. Smola out, and dobecause guards, posmotrev on his carcass, then lost interest in him - turned around and left. After a few minutes of Smola woke up, started a conversation. The results of the conversation - three cues all lead to a fight. Due to the fact that Smola slept and all his clothes were folded at night in the chest, the fight was on the Cam. Talked, knocked, waited, yet again, come to. After some time Smola stood up again, but talk is not wanted - he seminols by sprinting in an unknown direction. Caught up, again knocked out with his fist, hoisted his carcass on the shoulder and carried to the superintendent. And that, asshole, ignores him slipped under the bright eyes of the main suspect in the case.
Conclusion: anyone live Smola not necessary - that, in fact, weird. Well, unless the Ranger itself is not deep in this business and not hurried to priority important witness who may him to pass.

Similarly, by the way, surprised moment in the main quest in the investigation of the incident at the stables Neuhof, when, surveying the territory, Indrik found in the woods two bandits. Came back, easily knocked out healthy (the wounded very soon after he departed), put it cut to the shoulder and suffered Bernardo as a suspect, which would be nice to interrogate. Bernard and associates of this important witness immediately let the sausage.
It is clear that in the case of such a premature interrogation, the story gave serious drawdown, essentially deleting from the narrative of the whole piece of the investigation. But still, there are logical sagging, anyway.
DizGiss wrote:
check small shed behind the forge near the monastery ... are baskets with crushed stones when you hover over them there is action Inspect
These stones, which are folded in the baskets in the shed of a blacksmith, like how to relate to another quest:
Spoilersi not mistaken, this Battle Kuznetsov.But I've also spun around with such thoughts. :)