3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kool2001 04.02.20 12:42 pm

Salmon in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I decided to fish for salmon for caviar. Because it was difficult, I decided these salmon to kill, but the salmon I got was Immortal and refused to die, or from the Ruthless force, from Ice storms. The unofficial patch is the problem not fixed. Please help.
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 04.02.20

kool2001

obviously a bug of some kind. Fashion is ?

K
Kostya_Vong 04.02.20

So fish, if memory serves, you can only kill killer Fish, and the rest are going on the ingredients of food, including salmon. From which it follows that they are immortal, like butterflies, fireflies and other fines according to the type of flowers.

G
German Swift 04.02.20

Yes, they Toko can be collected, killing them is not possible!!!

k
kool2001 04.02.20

Marquess
Fashion is but not significant. One mod for ammunition and one for a flashlight.

k
kool2001 04.02.20

German Swift
Salmon killed by the shout "Unrelenting force" or the spell "Ice storm", there are two handfuls of caviar, instead of one.
This wiki is written.

k
kool2001 04.02.20

Kostya_Vong
Just after fireflies and butterflies scream can kill. And they will be dropped immediately ingredient. And the bottom article from the wiki.
Salmon killed by the shout "Unrelenting force" or the spell "Ice storm", there are two handfuls of caviar, instead of one.

p
pekabir 04.02.20

hearthfire installed?

k
kool2001 04.02.20

pakaur
Yes

p
pekabir 04.02.20

anyways caviar only those that are going to spawn (e.g. waterfall near Riverwood). to kill, Yes, impossible. the author of the entry on the wiki - cock

k
kool2001 04.02.20

pakaur
Thank you

k
kool2001 04.02.20

pakaur
On English Wikipedia, too, writing about the murder.
And write that using a scream Harmony CIN it is also possible to obtain eggs. Is this true?

p
pekabir 04.02.20

kool2001
XS, I'm too lazy to check again. the main thing that arrows and thusrday to kill does not work

B
BlackYastreb 04.02.20

German Swift
Why? Perhaps I killed them. They just ogrenim spell, and all the dead salmon floating separately and eggs separately

B
BlackYastreb 04.02.20

kool2001
You try their flame spell and all the dead salmon and eggs separately separately as I always do and everything works

p
pekabir 04.02.20

BlackYastreb
not killed a salmon with a fiery spell. at least in the special edicine exactly

D
Drhamok 09.10.22

pekabir
to burn them with a fire spell, at least those that jump on waterfalls, they then float downstream along the river