3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Londo_Mollari 04.02.20 12:42 pm

Very suspicious cave. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The map in question, was a cave - a hotbed of monsters, the inside was Fleder and even some nasty vompersky. In addition to these fans suck.. blood in the cave were found the corpse of a cave Explorer and a weird ugly character. Onakosano interesting thing is that in the cave there is a deep pond, and over it in one of the walls near the ceiling, shines the wall is an illusion (which eye nihalani to open the can). The catch is that this illusion seems to be no way that you can get, no steps, no hooks, nifiga. Help pleess, but then I can't sleep, all I think that Tama is hidden?

17 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 04.02.20

It seems to me, Komrad, betrayal smells! You need to call Oper-Commissioner to explain the situation!

Z
ZanVan 04.02.20

You just through the income statement in that cave were. And in fact, in this cave you get from the place where the scientist was trying to cure his son, the Witcher from the school of Griffin. That is to complete this quest, and will come out from his refuge in the cave through the passage after use of the Eye. By the way, weird that you haven't made one yet - this important quest that allows you to expand skills through the installation of new mutagens.

It may be wrong specifically called quest, but in this cave you find yourself exactly in the performance of some of the quest - just remember these two vampirus, quite strong.

O
Oleg V 04.02.20

perhaps there must be another side to approach?

F
Fierce_55R 04.02.20

Use the cat (elixir) and dive into the water, look at the depth pass!

L
Londo_Mollari 04.02.20

ZanVan
This quest I have done with this cave, he was not related.

Z
ZanVan 04.02.20

Londo_Mollari

Other means. But I'm telling you exactly what's in this cave I got on the other hand, using eye Nihalani. Maybe when you collect some vidmachenko equipment. Most likely Master Seth Griffin.

L
Londo_Mollari 04.02.20

Fierce_55R
Included cat, has Preural a puddle again, empty.

L
Londo_Mollari 04.02.20

ZanVan
from sets compiled as cat, the rest not even started to gather, I see no Shine I reveal the secret of this fatamorgana

L
Londo_Mollari 04.02.20

st029
Even scared to ask.. and what of the Ombudsman?

F
Fierce_55R 04.02.20

Sooner or later, come to this place again, if you complete all the side effects. If that in the Internet there are guides where painted all the missions!

L
Londo_Mollari 04.02.20

Fierce_55R
You're a Joker! Text guides every step of the pers to the map not tied. Remains video, I propose to search out WATCH VIDOS, voiced by the dorky students, school jokes jokes? Yes, I have blood from the ears will go at the twentieth minute.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Londo_Mollari
Passing without commentary is not that right?

T
ToXeNsiUs 04.02.20

Londo_Mollari wrote:
in the cave there is a deep pond, and over it in one of the walls near the ceiling, shines wall-illusion
This wall opening passing through the basement in the castle Monken, I think. This is one of the bases of the Hanseatic League. There, in the basement there is a portal opened through the activation of the crystal. Through the portal you find yourself in this cave on the right side. It is the mission of mining schools drawings of a Griffin.

B
Bupycop 04.02.20

Londo_Mollari
Zalet there a free camera and look beyond this illusion.

L
Londo_Mollari 04.02.20

ToXeNsiUs
Understood, thank you very much!

L
Londo_Mollari 04.02.20

Bupycop
it is not our method)

L
Londo_Mollari 04.02.20

Topic can be closed!