3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Panteleev228 04.02.20 12:44 pm

Display driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

Hello, I have this problem: I have the games with high graphics work load and with average load begins to freesite. Was couples graphics card in 2k16 in conjunction with not a very powerful processor which uploaded it high on 40 to 50 percent. Recently bought a more powerful processor. Put, looked, load none 100% happy, I played an hour 2-3 games, 2 hour games FPS dramatically dropped to 15.I thought that was throttling. But the next day PC, downloaded it, played for about 15 minutes, and then crashes error (display driver stopped responding and has successfully restored). Changing drivers did not help(it helps only to restart PC). Can we fix?
In the service center shrug.
4 Comments
Sort by:
t
temabel 04.02.20

https://remontka.pro/display-driver-stopped-responding/
good luck!

K
KoRnEr 04.02.20

The card is offered, has fulfilled his

M
MagicHero 04.02.20

Panteleev228
And the power unit what? try the settings in NVIDIA to deliver maximum performance.

L
Leohn 04.02.20

1 what I would do, vidyahu disassembled and changed the thermal paste. Very carefully, you can damage the video chip. At the same time to look for Gary. If that doesn't help, check the voltage on the PSU the same Ajda 64 under load, is there a drawdown of 12 Volovoi line, if less than 11 BP in the trash. Well, as a variant, to try vidyahu in another PC e.g. a friend, but at the same time and percent. And look for a problem. If your friend is also buggy, it is likely that the chip will go nuts, and vidyahu soon in the trash. To solder/ change the chip can efficiently only in a few workshops, and is expensive. And the motherboard is not clear what. Before describing the write for the future, what hardware completely.