3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TickYo 04.02.20 12:44 pm

Bulletproof layer (Fallout 4)

How to open a bulletproof layer?
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
TickYo 04.02.20

When passed the first time reached almost to the end of the story and it was opened. then started again without cheats and now I can't understand at what point it opens. make clear who knows

R
RGC 04.02.20

TickYo
what is this?

v
vincent25 04.02.20

TickYo
develop perks science,the Smith one of them open access

v
vincent25 04.02.20

RGC
one of the modifications of power armor that's what he meant

T
TickYo 04.02.20

vincent25
no, not power armor. he put on some clothes, a green hat and my hat. science, blacksmith, gunsmith pumped.

T
TickYo 04.02.20

I had read somewhere but can't remember where that playing for the subway to open it, but one hundred percent I'm not sure. was beregulin a bunch of forums nothing nashel. this created a theme here. well, you never know who else will help

R
RGC 04.02.20

TickYo
Apparently some sort of fraction yields for some quest, I have because of the perks these, too, pumped and nothing there.

F
FROS_DAD 04.02.20

TickYo
quests come in subway, they yuzayut suits with bulletproof layer

Z
ZAWARUDO 04.02.20

TickYo
complete quests Subway that gives PAM. It is necessary to look for caches, afaik. When the Technician That will tell you something about ballistic lining(or something similar), so this modification was opened.

T
TickYo 04.02.20

ZAWARUDO
thanks for help

A
Aleksey Enyutin 04.02.20

But what if Subway broken unfulfilled in her job? There is only the AMP survived, really. And then, because I at some point realized she was not aggressive (that surprised me - like she was in Podkumka, but when I was there, killed everyone, Rena was not attacked. Robots can not be trusted?)

s
saa0891 04.02.20

Alex Anytin

And you want to climb the tree and do not tear your ass,had to play in the subway.

c
cypok001 04.02.20

is there a mod to add a layer of bulletproof sales no quests from subway, look at the nexus

x
x5520202 04.02.20

If anyone's interested, here's the ID of this layer 00022DC85)

E
Element80 04.02.20

ID of the layer to no purpose, HE needs to learn to put this modification, at least for this there is a console command set RailroadClothingArmorModAvailable to 1 (enter without quotes).

E
Element80 04.02.20

Who do nefig, dislikes puts, if something is not like to accomplish your goal!

L
Listopad9032 20.01.23

Element80
thanks kind person, I was just looking for this command, because I found out about the bulletproof layer after killing idiots from the subway)

g
gondona 20.01.23

Element80 Beautiful
)