3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ukropchik 04.02.20 12:46 pm

Hollywood Undead

Hollywood, CA (2005 – present)
Hollywood Undead came, ironically, from the streets of Hollywood, California. They mix brash hip-hop, rock and a bit of metalcore with a sassy demeanor, and violent attitude towards the environment. Largely owe their popularity and the emergence of a huge social network MySpace, the group — whose members usually wear masks in public — started as the musical project of J-Dog and Tha Producer in June 2005, They uploaded some songs in my profile and very soon began to gather an audience of friends online with tracks about booze, sex and enokido. Gang, as the guys like to call themselves, grew to include seven members: J-Dog and Tha Producer together with Charlie Scene, Johnny 3 Tears (the name of the Server), Funny Man, Shady Jeff, and Da Kurlzz. Shady Jeff, however, left the band just a few months. As soon as the online profile of the group grew rapidly, the head of MySpace Tom Anderson drew attention to them, and it all ended with the release of the song Hollywood Undead "No. 5" on the first collection album MySpace. In addition to this, he gave them the honour of signing the first contract for the new record label of the site (forces distributed by Interscope) in 2005. The album "Swan Songs" was released in 2008

The album "Swan Songs" was released in 2008 On the album Swan Song: Debut album is already super-popular alternative bands in America. The album includes a few old songs plus songs that are not less interesting. Great job guys in masks, even if a bit poppy, but still amazing. Style reminiscent of up from Slipknot to Eminem, is not related, but actually the way it is. Tracks Undead & Young have anyone to disrupt the tower. Zakreplennym auditions on last. fm more than half a million, and the group after just two years, for the first time see such excitement.

Albums:2008: Swan Songs

EP:
2005: Hollywood Undead Demo
2008: Undead / No. 5

Singles:
2008: "Everywhere I Go"

How do you like this group? And you have heard it all? For example I loved the Undead and the track clip to the track.
55 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ukropchik 04.02.20

No one heard their Songs???? In vain.

j
just_think72 04.02.20

I heard the song Undead. Nitsche so the group.

j
just_think72 04.02.20

Dill
How do you tell about this group learned, if not a secret?

U
Ukropchik 04.02.20

SanekXtreeme
Clip looked at A-ONE ,then downloaded the album.Liked.

C
Child of Bodom 04.02.20

I saw their pictures, I thought something like ICP or Twiztid, but it was all much simpler - the usual alternative

a
astrozombie 04.02.20

I identity Ivan saw the clip usually is so..big deal

G
Gogol-Mogol 04.02.20

ICP or Twiztid is good!

d
daimebag 04.02.20

Cool alternative, molodechnenskaya :) If all their songs were at the level of the songs Undead, No. 5, Young, This Love, This Hate and California I would put them on a par with Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit... the rest of the songs seemed to me to be a complete slag, probably because the rest of the songs Rnbi what that... more like Sell Your Soul normal song they have..

R
Radio Announcer 04.02.20

Something familiar... later it will be Necessary to swing.

U
Ukropchik 04.02.20

GreenMeTaN
We have the same tastes completely agree.Those songs you listed are my favorite)))

d
daimebag 04.02.20

well, those songs I listed are objectively sound good... And then I taste more like metalcore)))

U
Ukropchik 04.02.20

By the way this group is already clips.
Hollywood Undead - No. 5
Hollywood Undead - Undead
Hollywood Undead - Young
Hollywood_Undead___Everywhere_I_Go
So far from what I know,and there are XS.

B
Baphomett 04.02.20

I have only Undead

U
Ukropchik 04.02.20

If you love it Rock download Hollywood Undead - Young. if Rapcore (And humor) that Hollywood Undead - No. 5 and Hollywood_Undead___Everywhere_I_Go

A
A n d e r s o n 04.02.20

Loved the band, the album Swang Song fun, RAPCORE 5 balls! I learned about them by chance from a friend who was advised to listen to the track Undead! Decided to swing album and was pleasantly surprised)

U
Ukropchik 04.02.20

Album ----- Swan Songs
01-hollywood_undead-undead
02-hollywood_undead-sell_your_soul
03-hollywood_undead-everywhere_i_go
04-hollywood_undead-no_other_place
05-hollywood_undead-no._5
06-hollywood_undead-young
07-hollywood_undead-black_dhalia
08-hollywood_undead-this_love_this_hate
09-hollywood_undead-bottle_and_a_gun
10-hollywood_undead-california
11-hollywood_undead-city
12-hollywood_undead-the_diary
13-hollywood_undead-pimpin
14-hollywood_undead-paradise_lost

Album ----- Never Goin' Down
01 Pain
02 The Natives
03 Knife Called Lust
04 The Loss
05 - The Kids
06 - Scene For Dummies
07 - Turn Off The Lights (feat. Jeffre
08 - Chrismas Time in Hollywood

Clips
01 Hollywood Undead - Undead
02 Hollywood Undead - The Loss
03 Hollywood Undead - No. 5
04 Hollywood Undead - No. 5 (2nd Version)
05 Hollywood Undead - Young
06 Hollywood Undead - Everywhere I Go

So, for reference, so to speak :)

L
Loki D.S. 04.02.20

Group +9катит.
But Linkin Park pushes the genre steeper.
Not normal boys!!!

[
[SuperNatural] 04.02.20

Take a look sometime at your leisure translated lyrics of Hollywood Undead... I was, frankly, a bit podohrenel...

U
Ukropchik 04.02.20

The campaign has had it the group ,already XS Lope time about it heard nothing:(

L
LSD_Videosystem 04.02.20

Yes, these are your bent nu metallugy,the music is never original.