3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma[R]e 04.02.20 12:46 pm

Call Six. (Final Fantasy 15)

So people, put FF I-15 to the shelf. And finally there was time to play. I have a question. Maybe someone knows or has a link on it which says where and under what conditions it is possible to summon one of six. And one of the six to which lock is attached.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladok325 04.02.20

When the battle gets too long, you will be prompted to call one of the six, but make no mistake: there will always be the Thunderer.

M
MrDemonRush 04.02.20

Nightma[R]e
Thunder in any situation and location, because he almost always called. Titan on a large open area, the Leviathan I was able to trigger only once, in the 14th Chapter near the beach and with a small amount of HP(the condition is being in a status of Danger), like Shiva, too, has no special conditions(can come instead of any of the Astrals), Ifrit - spoiler, Bahamut is called only once in the cutscene.

N
Nightma[R]e 04.02.20

MrDemonRush
Yes, thank you. Bahamut, but I liked the look of the video. Of course a pity that only once in the game is called. And so it turns out only four of the six available in the game. But I really do not understand how Shiva call.

M
MrDemonRush 04.02.20

Nightma[R]e
Randomly in place of any. To me it often came after his appearance in the second half of the game.