3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zilyaz 04.02.20 12:46 pm

HOW TO PLAY ONLINE?? (Cossacks 2: Napoleon Wars)

I have a version on DVD there are all of the Cossacks.I have a menu ONLINE and the NETWORK is not available they are closed and the conquest of Europe does not start
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kingus 04.02.20

I have the same story, if you know how to fix please throw to me on soap [email protected]

B
BadB0y 04.02.20

I have the same thing(( Even confrontation, you can only play 1 map and only France against France(((((((((((((

S
Sanek131286 04.02.20

You have comrades pirates. I am a normal Cossacks, so you can play it in the company and in the net and only seen on litsenzionke.

I
IIIALEXIII 04.02.20

Nope not in the pirates case. I also have pirates, but even if it is a key to the Internet and everything works. In a rut. you need to replace the files protect.dll and engine.EXE, I Already sent some, like the answer that helped, but not all, only those who have not a demo. some had hoped with the demo to do anything in the end.

B
BadB0y 04.02.20

IIIALEXIII Moved me [email protected] beforehand ATP

N
Navahoudanosser 04.02.20

Comrades! As a fan of this game, telling you that until August (somewhere) in 2008 played on the Internet with litsenzionki (200 rubles only)on the Internet server, it required a registration key from the card in the packaging of the game. And then the rumors that the Internet server Cossacks-2 by November 2008 will cover... 2 months ago I tried to enter, gave the message oshibka Internet server Like so: kohlanta-assholes shut down the server.

I
IIIALEXIII 04.02.20

Firstly be Careful with expressions, and secondly to start to figure it out what it is. Balobolit can do everything. Told you at all why even close?

N
Navahoudanosser 04.02.20

If you are from Ukraine, then I'm sorry... My anger napravlena only at GSC. And the rumors have been on the Internet server and came from the veterans of the game... as for the reasons - like money, the company is small, all the forces thrown in Stalker or something... If anyone can refute the fact that the server is closed, I will be very happy.

I
IIIALEXIII 04.02.20

I only have the assumption that because the addon battle for Europe server of the Napoleonic wars was closed, but the money want everything. GSC is not a rich company, to live for something. The server I can't verify my key is banned I understand, I was not allowed. in General, I have a pirate was the key that brought his and had to play Cossacks. There are more than 10 players is not going to, no matter how much comes in, and in the old( first Cossacks) from 200 to 700 always. it is for statistics.

N
Navahoudanosser 04.02.20

By the way, I sent mail to support the company with a question about the server.. I did not answer. Although it is clear that the server is closed, at the office site and GSC Cossacks 2 no information about this no. This is a direct violation of the rights of the consumer who buys a game key for the game in the Internet, and the hell it is then this key is needed? That is only possible to prosecute that company I have. Would be better if they found an opportunity to resume the server, and that so many people have broken off, and not only in the CIS.

I
IIIALEXIII 04.02.20

Well broken off not so much. Cossacks 2 not everyone liked it, it is the fans, many were left in the old Cossacks, and the old server still work. It hardly took off. Especially the Napoleonic wars and Battle for Europe are two different things, it is necessary to know whether the server Battle for Europe version.

N
Navahoudanosser 04.02.20

The first server and 2 different Cossacks and Napoleonic wars and Battle for Europe - one and the same.

I
IIIALEXIII 04.02.20

I not really know I was playing when the expansion came out. But I knew the people there were very few. It remains an option only IP connection and Hamachi.

N
Navahoudanosser 04.02.20

And what is Hamachi? I have tried to find unofficial servers for Cossacks 2 (on the Playground no by the way) but didn't succeed... Although I would like to find one if it is... can anyone know what sites or search criteria to ask.

I
IIIALEXIII 04.02.20

The program is called hamachi (I think so) This program is for network games. One person creates a server and people come to him and play. need to know the username and password of the server if. Hamachi swing set enter the password and login and I think this is it. I have not used, installed, I noticed that it was removed.

D
Don 93 04.02.20

:) not podskazhyte how to create a server? or he already rabatowa servak?? and?
and hamachi be skipped I will check thank you.

I
Ilja Bb das 04.02.20

For those who are going to play Cossacks 2 Napoleonic wars(still possible Disciples 2 rise of the elves, Most Wanted 2005)
network Hamachi -
Network ElvesRise
Password space