3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 04.02.20 12:48 pm

Oh, early bird protection...

Recently watched the new vidosic on YouTube. Well, there's, like, lion, ham-stop, stupid werewolves, pitching against drunks and clean yards.
Added a lot of new places and ways to Express yourself and your concerned civil position in the network.
For example:
- against the ban on photographs and videos in boutiques, restaurants and other eateries, which are public spaces.
- internal rules against large shopping centres, if they are contrary to the laws of the country or in any way restrict the constitutional rights of citizens.
- against arbitrary restrictions Parking places (type, DC for the chief and his entourage)...
- your own food to eat is prohibited.
- arbitrariness and abuse of power of security guards of private agencies, valets and other servants of the manor.
- most importantly - willingness called the cops (they always call) to protect the rights of not a citizen, but first and foremost wishlist all of these shopping centers-Parking spaces only for the mayor...

...and there are many more of such kind.

What is it? The desire for change or a self-promotion (your own blog,channel, subscriptions,...)? Citizenship or simple divorce to lave? Is there any sense from these protests, unless, of course you can call these action protests?

Cho think, guys?
Spoiler would, for example, did not sloganul would, so to speak. Truhanul would Maleh, probably.
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 04.02.20

Show. For the sake of hits, but still so that the skin will not scratch accidentally. Active citizenship is there, to earth a pack of stray dogs that attack people and authorities do not care. This position is for the benefit of society. And remove the price tags in a stall and get to peacefully thumps on the bench pensioner is so cheap PR in the performance of the cowardly bastards.

C
ColonelJason 04.02.20

I among all of these enthusiasts by the shining character sees experienced ity Aryan, domestic Tinto Brass Cleaver. I remember it on live bait caught in internethome pedophiles, and on the first date, put them together with my white friends, all kinds of beatings. And now Internet activist is not the same, no creativity,no spark.

a
angryfish99 04.02.20

Stopami more or less well behaved. They are in my opinion gave rise to all these movements. The rest of the stupid suits, povylazili for self-promotion, self-assertion and views on YouTube. Leo himself even the YMCA. And for some of his antics of him and the you can close. There is at least disorderly conduct in each series, another attempted robbery remember.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 04.02.20

ColonelJason wrote:
...by the shining character sees experienced ity Aryan, domestic Tinto Brass Cleaver.
well, this is simply Gopnik, in addition, also the pussy - Orel among the half dead queers. but Dagestani wedding with dancing and shooting in the street ay-ay-ay (comment) is unlikely to do.
angryfish99 wrote:
Stopami more or less well behaved.
well? ruining private property (I do not know how anyone, but I windshield the Patriarch himself for fifty tons of greenery baptized, and these bitches torn all the sanctity of their stickers fuck. after the second time, warned pop, less than a hundred waving kropilak will not).
then a Caudle if they know that can get bashed themselves immediately to the police call.
requiemmm wrote:
Active citizenship is there, to earth a pack of stray dogs that attack people and authorities do not care.
well, no in my town a pack of stray dogs, but there is a supermarket, operated by a pack of stray guards here do not wait, do not go there, to sit here impossible to take a picture the price tag no way, no way to eat ice cream, toilet current employees, I security, to dig, to dig, not help Desk... and no - Cho, the most intelligent swing right?
to be honest, already got. truth be told - the smaller the bug, the more smelly.
and all that is necessary is to drive in Mobil civil code, administrative, criminal, Constitution, flag and article... to use them, as do these guys in the video.

I will not dissemble, of course, they are slightly straining the situation (that is to say, call the fire itself), but... most importantly - they do not violate the law and require respect for THEIR PERSONAL RIGHTS AND THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS. not the mythical public good for all, but just their interests and their freedoms.
thus, by example, what can and should protect first of all themselves and their interests.
because personally, to me they respect and uvazhuha. they, incidentally, often the cops in their lair there (Shaw would, therefore, not to be smart) and they go on their attacks often only in the company of a selfie stick.

and that, maybe, blogs are and some money on this cut down (still don't think that Milen), then let them. nothing wrong with that I do not see any way of earning good if it is not against the law and empties my pocket.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.02.20

domestic Tinto Brass Cleaver. I remember it on live bait caught in internethome pedophiles, and on the first date, put them together with my white friends, all kinds of beatings. And now Internet activist is not the same, no creativity,no spark.
He and we in Estonia have been for some time, was doing the same (on live bait fished). Not long was the tale nothing about him not hear 8)
I guess dude forgot that beating people is illegal ^_^ And guilt only a court may declare, or the cops can arrest and, if necessary, a baton whack.

Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
Recently watched the new vidosic on YouTube. Well, there's, like, lion, ham-stop, stupid werewolves, pitching against drunks and clean yards.
Curious you have interests 8)
- against the ban on photographs and videos in boutiques, restaurants and other eateries, which are public spaces.
And I'm against such a ban. How do I prove, for example, that the price of the product packaging (in the hall, on the shelf) does not match the price on the price tag (piece of paper) that gives the cashier? ;] Or show of some prices in that store to compare them, not being unfounded...
your food to eat is prohibited.
Where?
arbitrariness and abuse of power of security guards of private agencies
With this I see no problems, the law should be all clearly spelled out what they can and cannot do. The same applies to agencies of the collectors. Just people do not always complain to the police, ostaeva their rights against lawlessness. Or maybe go to negotiate. Ha, you never corruption and crime can't win ))
What is it? The desire for change or a self-praise
And? Yes, go and ask the blogger or whoever himself takes on the background of the screaming guard =]
Citizenship or simple divorce to lave?
The blogger throws in the money of the security guard? Are you talking about?

requiemmm wrote:
Active citizenship is there, to earth a pack of stray dogs that attack people and authorities do not care.
In General Yes, but under the law to do it's not easy ) As to oblige the authorities to fulfill their duty to protect the residents of the territory under its control?...

angryfish99 wrote:
Stopami more or less well behaved.
I watched their video and did not see anything bad. The sidewalk is not for cars, Parking is prohibited here and so - all right in the SDA, what's the problem? The stickers probably 8)